Selling 85m .70 ASAP

TaxSeazon

Just now, Rojinbrager said:

Don't trust me because I was willing to go first in increments and you said no? Makes sense broke boy, keep on slaving for food irl ill buy from Arcus idgaf lmao

You didn't specify that. I only asked why you cant buy it all in one bulk, then you suggested I go first, and I said no. Makes A LOT of sense if you ask me. You sound mad lmfao its only runescape

3 minutes ago, TaxSeazon said:

You didn't specify that. I only asked why you cant buy it all in one bulk, then you suggested I go first, and I said no. Makes A LOT of sense if you ask me. You sound mad lmfao its only runescape

Well no you didnt say that. You were against doing increments for no reason and then refused to go first. 

• Like 1

Just now, Luke Reading said:

Well no you didnt say that. You were against doing increments for no reason and then refused to go first. 

I wasn't against doing increments. Where did I say that ?

I ASKED why can't he just buy all in one, then he suggested me to go first.

If you can show me where I said "Im not doing increments" ill happily give you 85m osrs.

If not, stop trolling on my topic. Dnt know why you're both trynna argue with me lol, both sound dumb