Road to 99 Mining, Hunter, Woodcutting, Runecrafting and Fishing

DageMaric

Hey guys, I don't know why but I've decided to go the slowest, but yet most profitable route to 99 Mining, Hunter, Woodcutting, Runecrafting, and Fishing.

My long term goals right now are:

Mining - Gold ore 40-70 (10,776 ores), Adamant ore 70-85 (26,537 ores), Runite ore 85-99 (78,207 ores) = ~880m

Hunter - Chinchompas 53-63 (1,172 chins), Red Chinchompas 63-73 (2356 chins), Black Chinchompas 73-99 (38,228 chins) = ~125m

Woodcutting - Yews 60-75 (5353 logs), Magics 75-99 (47,297 logs) = ~55m

Runecrafting - Nature runes 44-59 (21,360 runes), Double Cosmic runes 59-65 (50,386 runes), Death runes 65-82 (197,166 runes), Double Astral runes 82-99 (2,439,850 runes) = ~431m

Fishing - 62-76 Monkfish (8,356 fish), Sharks 76-99 (106,346 fish) = ~63m

Also, this is all hand done on osbuddy and before I reach the money making levels I'll just be taking the fast route, but yeah these are my goals they are very ambitious but I'm going to try and take it in baby steps. As of now, my Mining lvl is 40, Hunter is 18, Woodcutting is 65, Runecrafting is 11, and Fishing is 53. I'll post updates as regularly as I can and should I post pictures of my progress? Let me know! :)

Day 1-2

Hey guys! So, I posted about day 1 and 2 but instead of editing I made a whole new thread all together and so Mio took it down and gave me a warning. I don't recall exactly what I did on those days but I know that I completed the Enter the Abyss mini-quest which leveled my Runecrafting to 14 then I trained it to 28, and I went from 65-68 woodcutting, and 40-46 mining. I'm also training for the Hero's quest to help me runecraft through the abyss but all I needed was the mining requirements which helped me as well because I need mining levels anyway.

Accomplishments:

65-68 Woodcutting

11-28 Runecrafting

40-46 Mining

Enter the Abyss mini-quest

Day 3

So, it is now day 3 and I didn't do much except get 46-50 mining because I accepted a 30m power leveling job and the exp rates of mining gold aren't that great. I really needed the cash for my account, sorry guys. I'll try to play on my account as much as possible while I'm doing this job. It's not a very big order so it shouldn't take too long.

Accomplishments:

46-50 Mining

Edited by DageMaric
Update

2 hours ago, bRipp3r said:

you're on amphetamines and won't do anything past 99. bet

Nope, I won't do anything past 99 because 99 is the highest lol

2 hours ago, Joliter said:

78,207 rune ores? Holy shit, how long would that take? Couple of years?

From wiki: 30 and 60 ores an hour

60 ores an hr: 54 days playing 24/7.

Mining 8hrs a day: 162.8 days...

Yep, I suppose so lol

2 hours ago, RAM said:

You could just do quick methods for all except hunter and just catch black chins and make a lot more money in the long run.

Well, I'm not going for quick 99s just the money making route.

2 hours ago, tumblez said:

If you're wanting to be efficient i'd look into other ways of doing mining, wc'ing and fishing. Nice goals though!

Well, I'm not looking for quick 99s because I'm going the money making route. I will however be mining, woodcutting, and fishing in the guilds because it gives an invisible +7 boost which will help and using the mining gloves is going to be awesome, especially for runite and adamant ore.

2 hours ago, whitesound123 said:

Good luck on that! 

Thanks!

• 1 month later...