Main account banned

killerownsu

1 hour ago, cell96 said:

Did you already receive a 2 day on this account previously?

Yea sadly lol like a year ago

2 hours ago, Joliter said:

For me, I love botting.  I've had a few characters banned, and I got a 1600+ main out of it with 2 day ban.  After I got quest cape I got bored of it.  So I stopped playing that and invested into new characters to bot, which is more fun for me.  Usually play league or study while I bot.

what bots do you use? how do u not get banned?

1 hour ago, drapi said:

buy this beautiful main acc from me :) dont waste time on grinding or botting again lol r2go acc skype:liveironndead

btw i can give you advice on botting if u get it

How much?

4 hours ago, Joliter said:

For me, I love botting.  I've had a few characters banned, and I got a 1600+ main out of it with 2 day ban.  After I got quest cape I got bored of it.  So I stopped playing that and invested into new characters to bot, which is more fun for me.  Usually play league or study while I bot.

I might do the same. Been loving my main, but the closer I get to finishing quests/diaries it's getting dull. I truly enjoyed botting much more- so I think it's time for an alt.

You can request an unban here: https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115002238729-Account-Bans

However, if they reject your appeal, they'll reject any other future appeals too.

I requested an appeal last week for an account created in 2006 and permanently banned in 2010, and I was successful. In the email, the Mod mentioned that enough time had passed and that that my unbanning is an extremely rare exception. I would recommend you wait a few years before making an appeal.

I will try this again with another account that got banned in 2014. I'll be sure to share the results. :)

9 hours ago, killerownsu said:

what kind of alts ya go for? :o

Do trial and error botting. I did that for a year before I made high end accounts without bans early. I've been hitting 1600-1650 total level in one month. 
Find out what works for you and doesn't. It sucks that you lose bond money, but you'll feel better once you can get it down. I enjoy botting just to bot and practice what works and what doesn't work.

Once you find out what doesn't ban then you can start making accounts like pures/70/70/70/high in 1 skill etc. Once you figure past that. Work on accounts that are Raids ready. I figured out what works for me on two platforms (inc osbot) so I'm getting huge gains quick now.