baby mauler

daamurda

So as always i create random pures, havent made a obby mauler in awhile. 6.5k cows till 60 str lul. That or not be cheap and get mems now, its like 1.1k rock crabs till 60. Don't really care if it gets banned this early tbh 60 str is easy to get. The real goal is to get 85 then 99 mining. I've had luck in the past getting 85 mining but i think a baby mauler with a mining cape and blue halo would be nice. Might make a proggy thread if people are interested.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, RDM said:
21 minutes ago, Joliter said:

What's with you and mining? haha

Swear you're always trying for 85 mining or 95 no matter the account haha

100% botted I assume?

yes, it will be 100% botted. might do some quests by hand tho just for lolz. And idk i like the mining cape ive gotten over 85 a few times but the accounts get banned before 99

• Like 1

7 hours ago, daamurda said:

yes, it will be 100% botted. might do some quests by hand tho just for lolz. And idk i like the mining cape ive gotten over 85 a few times but the accounts get banned before 99

Being members seems to be the way to go. Seems to be a huge difference in bans while bottting on a members account

2 hours ago, RDM said:

Being members seems to be the way to go. Seems to be a huge difference in bans while bottting on a members account

yea i deff see less bans when my accounts are members. I just wanna bang out the str in f2p before wasting a bond

9 hours ago, littlet said:

Sounds like a good project. Keep us posted as to how it goes. I'm curious as to why you want to get your mining up. 

Last time it was a fun project and i got the 85 mining, i thought id make bank doing rune ores or blast mining but got bored then only pked then account got banned for dumb shit. I just like the skillcape not doing it for profit pretty much just fashionscape

• 2 weeks later...