Autoclicking to 99s Project

jesenican

13 hours ago, dude1122 said:

@jesenican

I've recorded an 18 minute fletching session, watched it play through several times and it was fine,

But I came back to check on it and it walked completely across the map, any ideas?

13 hours ago, BigRed said:

what client you using? could be camera rotation

one small lagg while you do let's say - banking, and your WHOLE session will be fucked up. Imagine a one sec delay when you doing banking -  get laggy at opening bank/windraw items / close bank. in no time your account will start to walk random distance. instead of closing bank for example. or opening it. OR taking items from bank.

this whole recording thing is ONLY good if you sit at your PC while looking how it works from time to time.

I did >10mins recording for cruse / alching - i even managed to do a break handler for my script - got banned before 70 magic (splashed to 55)

this recording thing is really not as good as it might look at first ?

But i have admit OP is looking strong haha

Edited by guywithlsd

52 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

one small lagg while you do let's say - banking, and your WHOLE session will be fucked up. Imagine a one sec delay when you doing banking -  get laggy at opening bank/windraw items / close bank. in no time your account will start to walk random distance. instead of closing bank for example. or opening it. OR taking items from bank.

this whole recording thing is ONLY good if you sit at your PC while looking how it works from time to time.

I did >10mins recording for cruse / alching - i even managed to do a break handler for my script - got banned before 70 magic (splashed to 55)

To each their own. I've been training multiple skills on a new account the past 2 weeks. No problems but I also have pretty good internet lol

1 hour ago, guywithlsd said:

You're probably right thanks.

I've just babysat about 5 hours worth of replay and it didn't mess up again.

I think stun+alch/tele+alch are quite the ban magnets due to them being click intensive IRL, so over an hour and it'd be suspicious.