(Guide) Botting on Mobile

RONTAG

• 1 year later...

I suppose it can help now u can 1 tap draw x amounts and stuff I've got automatic clicker on my phone but I dont have any scripts with banking however if people test these simple scripts I've put together then maybe we cud improve on the seconds when to click but it's weird to bot arrow shafts its 6 seconds 1 second and 6.5 seconds this also works for bolts unf

alching is simply just 2 seconds on spell 1 second on the longbows wouldn't mind some in return

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I have successfully set up multiple "bots" on mobile using an android app called "ClickTouch Automatic Clicker" 

I have used this auto clicker to set up power mining bots, fletching, woodcutting, herblore, high alch, and many more. The strategy is to setup a multi-location clicker with each click having a different interval with randomization for both the pixel location and the interval. For instance, I have a power mining "bot" that will mine 3 iron ore and drop in-between the mining. It is set up to click mine every 2300 milliseconds and randomize that click +/- every 500 milliseconds. 

To the next question I know some would ask... yes I have set this up to auto-bank as well for various tasks. Stringing bows, cleaning herbs, fletching and more. I've even successfully set up a bot that will cut trees, fletch them into bows and then drop them (or arrow shafts so they stack). 

Best of luck.