Making money?

Mashiro Shiina

Hi so been reading up an seen people mentioning making 300$+ botting never actually commited to botting but since I already spend most of my day working from home wouldn't mind having another income from another game.. any tips an what to bot to make atleast 100-300$ a month an what will i need to be able to do this?

I would really appreciate it to hear from you guys your tips on how do start making somewhat income from playing runescape I'm a league of legends booster soo my income comes from that sooo wanna make a second income from a game I also like

First off, Start with something simple to get the hang of it.

1. FTP botting on 1-2 accounts is perfect, Even if they are suicides. You dont want to drop bonds on 5 accounts and get them all banned before you break even. 

2. Figure out what kind of farm you want, Long term investment or Short, and how much money you want / need up front. For a members farm you usually need stats, therefore you dont want to go suiciding or getting your accounts banned, (In my opinion). With a FTP farm suiciding is pretty common from what i've seen. The idea is to make money and mule before the account gets banned.

3. Look for new methods, stuff that isnt saturated.

4. Take mommy's credit card or learn java, Either way, you're gonnna want private scripts, especially if you are gonna be using a private method.

5. Invest in VIP, Run multiple bots at once.

6. Invest in High Quality Proxies, You dont want chainbanned

7. I normally run all my bots on fresh VM's to reduce the chance of getting chainbanned to almost nothing (Never been chainbanned using this method)

All I can think of right now :) New PUBG map just dropped so yeh.

Edited by boststin

Zulrah is a great way to make money ! ,  Making money isn't free u gotta invest aswell if u don't have alot free time try to buy 2 zulrah accounts and but the zulrah script.

Ask around what the best proxy's are these days dont run bots overnight start with 5 hours maybe 6 a day will make you around 20m ish a day with 2 zulrah accounts. that wil make u decent amount of $each month!

6 hours ago, nh hugger said:

Zulrah is a great way to make money ! ,  Making money isn't free u gotta invest aswell if u don't have alot free time try to buy 2 zulrah accounts and but the zulrah script.

Ask around what the best proxy's are these days dont run bots overnight start with 5 hours maybe 6 a day will make you around 20m ish a day with 2 zulrah accounts. that wil make u decent amount of $each month!

Yeah Thats what I thought of doing bought about 3-4 mains right now just getting the hang of everything now all probably need is setting up vm or just buying like 3-4 VPS an just running via that

7 hours ago, Dard said:

Let me fill up a bowl of cereal and start spoonfeeding you!

its not about spoonfeeding... i'm just asking for tips like few fellows above said vpn , vm proxies etc just asking how it works dont really need to spoonfeed me.. why would you post if your just gonna be a jerk about it?

7 hours ago, Theminis said:

Trial and error. Good luck fellow booster, this is much less stresful than grinding league.

Yea... I dont mind playing league but would have fun watching my accouns bot or do shit from my other 3 montiors

7 hours ago, boststin said:

First off, Start with something simple to get the hang of it.

1. FTP botting on 1-2 accounts is perfect, Even if they are suicides. You dont want to drop bonds on 5 accounts and get them all banned before you break even. 

2. Figure out what kind of farm you want, Long term investment or Short, and how much money you want / need up front. For a members farm you usually need stats, therefore you dont want to go suiciding or getting your accounts banned, (In my opinion). With a FTP farm suiciding is pretty common from what i've seen. The idea is to make money and mule before the account gets banned.

3. Look for new methods, stuff that isnt saturated.

4. Take mommy's credit card or learn java, Either way, you're gonnna want private scripts, especially if you are gonna be using a private method.

5. Invest in VIP, Run multiple bots at once.

6. Invest in High Quality Proxies, You dont want chainbanned

7. I normally run all my bots on fresh VM's to reduce the chance of getting chainbanned to almost nothing (Never been chainbanned using this method)

All I can think of right now :) New PUBG map just dropped so yeh.

Thank you appreciate the tips might try a few ^^