Autoclicking

Lil Peep

Hi! Not sure if this is the right place for this thread but here we go.

So I've got ~15k magic longbows I have to alch on my ironman, and really cba to do it manually.

Since I don't have any bans or whatsoever on the account, I'm planning on using an autoclicker to alch it at GE in w29.

I don't want to use a bot to alch but an autoclicker

Any recommendations? I'm mostly looking for a script that can do random clicks with random times in between them.

1 minute ago, dewildevis1 said:

Hi! Not sure if this is the right place for this thread but here we go.

So I've got ~15k magic longbows I have to alch on my ironman, and really cba to do it manually.

Since I don't have any bans or whatsoever on the account, I'm planning on using an autoclicker to alch it at GE in w29.

I don't want to use a bot to alch but an autoclicker

Any recommendations? I'm mostly looking for a script that can do random clicks with random times in between them.

graryshood autoclikcer/typer you wont get ban likes 1% chance 

u can use Mouse recorder pro 2, with that program u can make scripts very nice, but u need a good conection becuase any lag can do fail the script.

PD: I get 2 99's in fletching whit that program, without bots like osbuddy o any other.

Edited by abelytoox
PD

Murgee Auto Mouse Clicker Utility. Choose file, new script, and go through each of the settings. You choose where on the screen you want it to click, set a click delay, and let it go. A minimum delay of about 1350ms will make sure the clicks don't fuck up, or at least me my ping generally, you'll have to experiment a bit. I used this from 70-76 magic, and have been doing spin flax with a mouse and keyboard recorder since. You will never get banned using this, although to start I wouldn't go over 5 hours in one sitting.