Doing RC legit on main using slave bots

jens4626

Hey guys, I haven't botted runecrafting in a long time, and the ban rate is still high as fuck so I cannot risk my main botting it. 

Although, I saw this guy using the master/slave method and was wondering if anyone has any experience with bans if you play legit on the main but have bots running as slaves. 

If did have done this on your own account, which one of the scripts did you use for it?

Edited by jens4626

4 minutes ago, Saren said:

Wily got a private script for RC from apa. I would recommend getting one if you want to bot RC 

What difference does it make whether it is private or not? I'm not worried about losing the slave accounts as long as the main account is not being banned. And from what I can tell private script didn't make that much of a difference since he said that he only used the script for 6 hours and the accounts got banned anyway.

- Thanks for the input though!

Edited by jens4626

Just now, jens4626 said:

What difference does it make whether it is private or not? I'm not worried about losing the slave accounts as long as the main account is not being banned. And from what I can tell private script didn't make that much of a difference since he said he only used the script for 6 hours and the accounts got banned anyway.

- Thanks for the input though!

Private means people have paid for them and them only. I mean you could ask the scripter if you can pay for it too, and it'd depend on the terms of who the script was made for as to whether you can or not too.

4 minutes ago, siilentalk said:

Private means people have paid for them and them only. I mean you could ask the scripter if you can pay for it too, and it'd depend on the terms of who the script was made for as to whether you can or not too.

I do know what a private script is lol. The only reason for a private script would be to make it fit my purpose and to make it different from any other similar mule/slave scripts so the banrate "hopefully" will be lowered by a tiny bit. I'm not really looking to invest money into a private script that doesn't change anything compared to what I can get on the SDN for $10 which I assume does the job perfectly. 

5 minutes ago, Antonio Kala said:

You would be trading from a lot of bots to a single account, easy to flag

That is also one of the things I am worried about. It would be alot easier to have someone powerlevel it for me instead of interacting with bots, but it is hard to find someone who is trusted, willing to do RC and not too expensive at the same time. 

1 hour ago, Saren said:

Is this confirmed? I really liked his series 

He said it to me in a reply to my comment :/ I loved his series too :c

Comment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBYqx2xjX2k&lc=UgyyCXYa0S0c8brU5up4AaABAg

@IDontEB

mxogxd.png 

Edited by purplewatilla

4 hours ago, jens4626 said:

Do you Think it makes a difference if it is fire Runes instead of Natures?

Why would it matter? I highly doubt they are hard coding it into their system that if x players trade a certain player standing in this spot we ban him. It's probably a generalized pattern that many accounts are trading with 1 player regardless of where it is.