Residential IPs?

Max Cash

4 minutes ago, cowep said:

I see. And how do you create those money makers? Or do you buy them?

I make them on the datacenter proxies. I probably shouldnt say this but if you just grab explvs tutorial island bot off the unofficial scripts (includes sourcecode!) and add some random sleeps in it, the script works perfectly and you wont get banned. Downside is they just changed tutorial island with the last update so you have to do some serious rearranging / tweaking to work in the newest update. I think its pretty funny that people spend a ton of money on tutorial island private scripts and honestly alot of private scripts in general that you can simply make off of leeched code from a public script, or by watching some youtube videos, add some sleeps and 9 times out of 10 you avoid ban as long as you arent sharing your exact setup with other people. Really in my experience using residential only seems to matter if you are mass creating them and even then its only happened twice where I have had them lock on me after creation (presumably) due to IP flagging. But even with this there's a cap on how many accounts you can make per IP per day anyways so you may as well just use data center proxies because they are way cheaper...

• Like 2