Nmz Accounts

RsgpDeals

I am looking for a few people to make me nightmare zone ready accounts from level 3.

The lvl 3 will be provided by me.  

This is what im needed done:

• Waterfall quest
  • Vampire slayer
  • Mountain Daughter
  • Tree gnome village
  • Lost city
  • Fishing contest
  • Dwarf cannon
  • Fight Arena

the levels required for these quests are:

10 fishing

31 crafting

36 Woodcutting

20 agility (u can boost from 20 with summer pies)

40 magic

I am looking for people who work fast, have  a lot of free time.

Terms of Service:

There will be no botting on the accounts, if i ask for screenshot reports you are required to cooperate or you will be fired from the service and not paid.

There will be no payment until everything required is finished.

If you get banned for any reason on the account, it will be on you to refund any gp given to you.

If you do not finish the required quests/levels in the timezone of one bond then you will not be paid FOR ANYTHING! It is only a few hours of work, 3 days is more then enough.

There will be a 48 hour cool-down period of the account once the service is completed. So the payment will be made 48 hours after.

OPTIONAL - I also want the accounts to have 70/60/60 

So if you want to do the 70/60/60 then obviously i will give you a longer time period.

For the 70/60/60 All the above TOS is also applicable, but the time limit is 6-7 days max.

Skype - Oldschool.deals

Edited by RsgpDeals
  • Like 1

I cannot do this full time, however I can make you 2 or 3 accounts every few days

12m for each account, I will use the 12m to cover the bond  and then the stats/quests

All I need to start is account login detais 

No nothing will be done, I'll try and do 2 at a time

Again, 12m covers the bond, stats/supplies, and quests

I work 50-60hr a week and cannot do this full time, I can probably get 3 or 4 done per week in total

However I can complete 1 or 2 within 1 days time

I agree to the TOS.

17 minutes ago, RsgpDeals said:

I am looking for a few people to make me nightmare zone ready accounts from level 3.

The lvl 3 will be provided by me as well as 1m cash for training as well as a bond if i deem you trustworthy enough. 

• Waterfall quest
  • Vampire slayer
  • Mountain Daughter
  • Tree gnome village
  • Lost city
  • Fishing contest
  • Dwarf cannon

10 fishing

31 crafting

36 Woodcutting

40 magic

Terms of Service:

There will be no botting on the accounts, if i ask for screenshot reports you are required to cooperate or you will be fired from the service and not paid.

If you get banned for any reason on the account, it will be on you to refund the bond+1m supplies or will be reported.

If you do not finish the required quests/levels in the timezone of one bond then you will not be paid FOR ANYTHING! It is only a few hours of work, 7 days is more then enough.

Skype - Oldschool.deals

I will even include 43 prayer if so desired

Obviously you with 930+ FB will NOT go first

However I do ask that I am paid 12m after each account to help cover the supplies for the following accounts to come

Thank you

1 minute ago, AMMO said:

I cannot do this full time, however I can make you 2 or 3 accounts every few days

12m for each account, I will use the 12m to cover the bond  and then the stats/quests

All I need to start is account login detais 

No nothing will be done, I'll try and do 2 at a time

Again, 12m covers the bond, stats/supplies, and quests

I work 50-60hr a week and cannot do this full time, I can probably get 3 or 4 done per week in total

However I can complete 1 or 2 within 1 days time

I agree to the TOS.

Add me skype - Oldschool.deals

• Like 1

If you get banned for any reason on the account, it will be on you to refund the bond+1m supplies or will be reported.

If you do not finish the required quests/levels in the timezone of one bond then you will not be paid FOR ANYTHING! It is only a few hours of work, 7 days is more then enough.

There will be a 48 hour cool-down period of the account once the service is completed. So the payment will be made 48 hours after.

Agreed , talking on skype

• Like 1

20 hours ago, RsgpDeals said:

The lvl 3 will be provided by me as well as 1m cash for training as well as a bond if i deem you trustworthy enough. 

• Waterfall quest
  • Vampire slayer
  • Mountain Daughter
  • Tree gnome village
  • Lost city
  • Fishing contest
  • Dwarf cannon
  • Fight Arena

10 fishing

31 crafting

36 Woodcutting

40 magic

Terms of Service:

If you do not finish the required quests/levels in the timezone of one bond then you will not be paid FOR ANYTHING! It is only a few hours of work, 4 days is more then enough.

OPTIONAL - I also want the accounts to have 65/65/65 

So if you want to do the 65/65/65 then obviously i will give you a longer time period.

Skype - Oldschool.deals

u literally copied my thread u hijacking fucker

2 minutes ago, RsgpDeals said:

hey, asap and around 4-5, i have 2 people doing 2 each at the moment

Hey, I see. 

I could probably do them for like 4m/acc but wont be free for a couple of days at the moment.

If you're happy to wait it out, I could take any you need done.