The safest way to give millions of my main to the mule

fonchox

On 11/6/2017 at 3:38 PM, Woz said:

BUT I'M TRADING 500K TO MY MAIN. HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO STAY UNDER THE RADAR? THEY'LL FLAG ME FOR SURE.

I know this is an old post but I traded about 80m from a botting account that was doing well for months. Jagex banned the mule within hours before I could transfer and the botting account went on strong for months more. 

My guess its just crazy unfortunate. The mule had med lvl stats in almost all skills, wasn't botted on and still lost it. 

I don't think Jagex's anti ban is recognizing amazingly complex patterns or such, can give you multiple examples, IMO its 90% due to players reporting you. 

PS. the botting community with amazing clients like this one and the improvements of scripts has of course been a huge success =]. 

But if you want my opinion, ALWAYS keep you home ip clean so not to compromise your main and alt. Use a residential socks5 proxy also so you don't get instant flagged by a compromised or datacenter IP. Its only about $7 for a residential proxies that runes about 3/4 accounts. 

Now I need to stop before I start writing a guide lol. 

May the RGN be ever in your favor. 

Cheers,

IDKFA