Progressive fisher

McBeerson

I have written a progressive script for 1-99 fishing that I use on some of my accounts, I was going to improve it to the point where it will adjust the progressive training if an account is f2p vs. p2p and a GUI screen that will allow users to choose from 3 options:

1. Progressive fishing to 99 via powerfishing (trout/salmon)

2. Progressive fishing to 99 with banking (gold farming option by fishing lobster -> sharks)

3. Progressive fishing to 99 with banking (lobster gold farming option for f2p)

Members lobster spot is going to be at an used spot with similar distance as catherby to a bank(hopefully, haven't fully explored this option yet)

I would like the script to eventually be able to take a level 3 account straight off tutorial island and train/buy equipment/raise gp for equipment all on its own for any of the 3 options.

Idk, open to suggestions. Kinda just wanted to see if this would be useful to people before I made it for no reason

Edited by McBeerson

10 minutes ago, Muffins said:

I think adding in monkfish is kind of a silly option for progessive since it requires a quest.

yeah im dumb and didn't think of that, edited main post. 

6 minutes ago, kazemaru said:

also making a script like that is great but trying to keep it low ban rate is hard.

i rather have bad scripts which have low ban rates than good scripts with high ban rates

Botting=ban there isn't really a way around it. Why do you think this script would have a high/low banrate? (your sentence was mad confusing man)

Just now, McBeerson said:

yeah im dumb and didn't think of that, edited main post. 

Botting=ban there isn't really a way around it. Why do you think this script would have a high/low banrate? (your sentence was mad confusing man)

making a fisher to get 99 fishing aint realistic

just start by making a script that handles powerfishing very well (so you dont get banned within days).

after you get that part start making it progressive.

11 hours ago, kazemaru said:

making a fisher to get 99 fishing aint realistic

just start by making a script that handles powerfishing very well (so you dont get banned within days).

after you get that part start making it progressive.

Thats how I made the script, but I started off with just banking first instead of powerfishing. This thread was mainly for suggestions to add to a script thats already written/see if its worth improving for other people to use. I know its feasible to write the script, just think getting outside input is beneficial for any project

10 hours ago, McBeerson said:

Thats how I made the script, but I started off with just banking first instead of powerfishing. This thread was mainly for suggestions to add to a script thats already written/see if its worth improving for other people to use. I know its feasible to write the script, just think getting outside input is beneficial for any project

you might add telegram in your script.

telegram allows you to get notifications while not watching your bot. (telegram can text msg you "you have reached level 50 fishing", "your account has been disabled" etc).

i use telegram for another program (bot not rs related) which helps alot.