[WTB] main/ starter main

javidamme

2 hours ago, javidamme said:

you need atleast 100 post count to be able to sell accounts

bruh I have bought almost every type of script as well as my wife is a cop.... if you want an account and you want to do it with you getting stuff and things first including the original email so u can change password as well go for it... i have no reason to scam. anyone.you can do all you want to the email so i cant access then change accounts password and ill give you pin to bank when u give me the 100m. simple as that... also ill take jagex gaurdian off before everything starts as well. im not here to scam just looking to put some 07 cash on my level 126 so i can get back to staking vids....

4 hours ago, Dcallon1020 said:

bruh I have bought almost every type of script as well as my wife is a cop.... if you want an account and you want to do it with you getting stuff and things first including the original email so u can change password as well go for it... i have no reason to scam. anyone.you can do all you want to the email so i cant access then change accounts password and ill give you pin to bank when u give me the 100m. simple as that... also ill take jagex gaurdian off before everything starts as well. im not here to scam just looking to put some 07 cash on my level 126 so i can get back to staking vids....

100 post count is not his rule, its the forums.

12 hours ago, Dcallon1020 said:

Good for you that ur wife is a cop and read the rules bofore wasting ur time typing this shit