Quashing macro major bans.

RichardH95

8 minutes ago, Artifex said:

and whats your form cause i guess its the only form.... thats why i said its a trashtalk!

Maybe make a post on twitter of jmod can help but nothing else.

Well if you need some help getting your account quashed you can send me a private message. If you believe its 'trashtalk' go ahead believe that.

• 2 weeks later...

Generally how long does Jagex take to respond once you've submitted the form? I got a temp ban on my main, which I decided to appeal. The thing is, the ban's already over since it was Bot Busting moderate and now I want to bot again. I just don't want to be botting while Jagex is looking at my request and monitoring my account :P

2 hours ago, themonk said:

Generally how long does Jagex take to respond once you've submitted the form? I got a temp ban on my main, which I decided to appeal. The thing is, the ban's already over since it was Bot Busting moderate and now I want to bot again. I just don't want to be botting while Jagex is looking at my request and monitoring my account :P

Up to 28 days. Normally it takes about 21 days

Edited by mk123

2 hours ago, themonk said:

Few weeks average, they take their sweet time going through them lol

2 hours ago, mk123 said:

Up to 28 days. Normally it takes about 21 days

2 hours ago, bkg said:

Few weeks average, they take their sweet time going through them lol

Ohh crap. Does that mean I can't bot safely for a month? Also, are you guys sure that it takes so long? Just read this . According to a Jmod, in October the Jagex CS team closed over 19,000 account recovery appeals, responded to just shy of 10,000 support tickets (85% within 12 hours, 98% within 24 hours), dealt with over 9,500 offensive names, sent out 4,000+ tweets, reviewed 1,200+ offence appeals.

7 hours ago, themonk said:

Ohh crap. Does that mean I can't bot safely for a month? Also, are you guys sure that it takes so long? Just read this . According to a Jmod, in October the Jagex CS team closed over 19,000 account recovery appeals, responded to just shy of 10,000 support tickets (85% within 12 hours, 98% within 24 hours), dealt with over 9,500 offensive names, sent out 4,000+ tweets, reviewed 1,200+ offence appeals.

I'm going to assume macro tickets take longer just out of spite. I'm 100% sure it takes that long tho. Just had to squash a couple on a main/pure. Took just under 3 weeks for mine to go through.