Official Client questions

freeaccount

Hello all, 

I'm wondering if anyone has any more information on using the official client to run your own scripts.

Personally I've been banned several times using both injects (without proxies, just vpn) and once without proxies on mirror (no vpn). 

I'm wondering since the last message I received from jagex stated that they could detect third party software, is that just them not being able to detect the official client?

Could anyone give a quick and dirty run-down of how mirror mode works? Because I remember selecting the screen I would use, and the script would just run in the background. 

In regards to that ^^^^ is mirror mode the same as me opening my "teathiever.py" file and running it?

I ask because I'm writing a grand exchange merching bot currently and wanted some insight as to how they treat the official client vs. injection through third party. 

Thanks!

11 minutes ago, freeaccount said:

Hello all, 

I'm wondering if anyone has any more information on using the official client to run your own scripts.

Personally I've been banned several times using both injects (without proxies, just vpn) and once without proxies on mirror (no vpn). 

I'm wondering since the last message I received from jagex stated that they could detect third party software, is that just them not being able to detect the official client?

Could anyone give a quick and dirty run-down of how mirror mode works? Because I remember selecting the screen I would use, and the script would just run in the background. 

In regards to that ^^^^ is mirror mode the same as me opening my "teathiever.py" file and running it?

I ask because I'm writing a grand exchange merching bot currently and wanted some insight as to how they treat the official client vs. injection through third party. 

Thanks!

Tbh, I think they're just bullshitting when they say they can detect the client. I have botted nearly 10-14 hours a day on my main and only got a 2 day ban once because a script broke.

Also, there is a thread further explaining mirror mode, but it's basically piggybacking on the runescape client so that the client that they detect is the osrs client.

Honestly I'm not worried about the bans, I botted 30 mins on one and suicide botted on another and the result was the same. 

At this point I'm just trying to figure out how safe it is to use mirror mode, how it works, if it's effectively the same as using my own script to just interact with the client itself.

Anger, I'll look for that thread but could you link it if I'm not able to find it? Cheers.

7 minutes ago, freeaccount said:

Honestly I'm not worried about the bans, I botted 30 mins on one and suicide botted on another and the result was the same. 

At this point I'm just trying to figure out how safe it is to use mirror mode, how it works, if it's effectively the same as using my own script to just interact with the client itself.

Anger, I'll look for that thread but could you link it if I'm not able to find it? Cheers.

This?