Glassblower

liverare

13 hours ago, Konchamp said:

Would be great if you could start this at lvl 1, and it would progress through to the best possible thing you can make. Nonetheless great script, working it now for my 31 craft on few accs.

Nah, I'd sooner just let the users restart the script. I'm happy just as long as the script is fit for purpose.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, liverare said:

Did you bot anything else in the past few weeks?

I would love to use this script, but could you make a fail safe incase "it fails clicking on molten glass" Not really sure what he means but I want to use the script. But I'm botting over night so can't babysit :/ 

On 20/1/2018 at 3:58 PM, koekkoek said:

nice script, got me from 75 to 82 right now :) but script needs babysit sometimes it failed clicling on molten glass.

Edited by jens4626

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, theblah said:

new crafting update messed it up, gonna have to fix it when you get   a chance.

I have made the changes, hopefully this'll be updated on the SDN sometime soon.

The new chat-box glassblowing interface has keyboard shortcuts, so now the script uses that instead of clicking the box to make glass stuff.

4 hours ago, Haze Smoke said:

avoid the crackhead script goes too fast and unhuman banned within 1 hour lol 

That's pretty anecdotal. Were you previously banned on that or any other account? Did you run any other scripts? Are you a fresh level-3 account from F2P who had a large gold/item transaction in order to begin training? Etc. There are many reasons to suspect it's not the script, but likewise, if I start hearing the same complaints then I'll make some adjustments.

I designed my script to be fit-for-purpose. It operates as fast as RS and OSBot allows. My script cannot craft glass any faster than RS allows, and likewise, my script cannot perform interactions any faster than OSBot's mouse and keyboard handlers do. The only things that I control (time-wise) is the conditional sleeps (which end when it's meant to - and promptly) and the delay between each cycle of the main loop in the script.

Edited by liverare