Mirror Mode not available for VIP users?

T H C

I see under the features of the VIP package it states "Mirror Mode Unlocked" but when I start the client and select mirror mode I get a dialogue, "Mirror Mode for VIP+ users only". Was the feature changed and if so does the VIP details need to be updated? I tried starting the client anyway with Mirror Mode on and the client gets stuck on "Searching for osrs client to attach to".

8 minutes ago, SGTTHC said:

I see under the features of the VIP package it states "Mirror Mode Unlocked" but when I start the client and select mirror mode I get a dialogue, "Mirror Mode for VIP+ users only". Was the feature changed and if so does the VIP details need to be updated? I tried starting the client anyway with Mirror Mode on and the client gets stuck on "Searching for osrs client to attach to".

same problem, you using a mac?

49 minutes ago, iTz EcLiPsE said:

even as a vip member you will get that dialog. make sure you have your client of osrs or osbuddy open and loaded before starting your osbot client on mirrored mode. it has to see the other client in order to work. hope this helped.

Thank you for that. I'll give it a shot next time I hop on. 

Another question actually, what are the benefits of mirror mode?