Noobish question about proxies

Lagginglemon

Ok so in Osbot you can add proxies and by changing your IP reduce ban rate.
Two questions:
1. So you can add like 10 different proxies and have those 10 different IP's right?
2. If you have your proxies set up do you have to change every OsBot client for a different proxy or does it automaticly switch every account to a different added proxy server?

insta thx 

Not 100% sure but i think u need 1client for each proxy so 1osbot open per 1 proxy

And yeah 10 proxies would be 10different ips

Also remember to make your account using a proxy otherwise the accounts could be linked together from 1ip they was all made on, I used to use the maxathon browser to make accounts with proxies

1. Yes, 10 proxies are 10 different IP's on as many different clients and accounts you want, but I suggest not putting more than 2-3 accounts per proxy, ideally 1 of course.

2. It doesn't automatically switch per account, you manually set it up as you're starting OSBot every time. It does however remember the last proxy settings you used on the same device 

I also suggest buying proxies from trusted sellers only @Token for example.

Edited by Theminis

8 minutes ago, JammyJosh said:

Not 100% sure but i think u need 1client for each proxy so 1osbot open per 1 proxy

And yeah 10 proxies would be 10different ips

Also remember to make your account using a proxy otherwise the accounts could be linked together from 1ip they was all made on, I used to use the maxathon browser to make accounts with proxies

4 minutes ago, Theminis said:

1. Yes, 10 proxies are 10 different IP's on as many different clients and accounts you want, but I suggest not putting more than 2-3 accounts per proxy, ideally 1 of course.

2. It doesn't automatically switch per account, you manually set it up as you're starting OSBot every time. It does however remember the last proxy settings you used on the same device 

I also suggest buying proxies from trusted sellers only @Token for example.

Oh and another thing. Does runescape require socks4 or 5 or it doesnt matter?

18 hours ago, Lagginglemon said:

Ok so in Osbot you can add proxies and by changing your IP reduce ban rate.
Two questions:
1. So you can add like 10 different proxies and have those 10 different IP's right?
2. If you have your proxies set up do you have to change every OsBot client for a different proxy or does it automaticly switch every account to a different added proxy server?

insta thx 

using proxy doesnt really help reducing the bans, unless its a virgin one. most of the proxies out there are recycled. it only helps in recovering.

answering your qn2: you have to manually change the proxy for every acc.

55 minutes ago, Lagginglemon said:

What do you mean by "recycled"?

When you buy a "private" proxy, the IP you get is chosen from a pool  of available IPs. Just because a proxy is private doesn't mean it's a "good" proxy. If someone gets banned using that IP and they stop using that IP, it will get put back into the pool for someone else to use. So you could possibly get assigned a proxy IP that someone has been banned on. A virgin IP is supposed to be an IP that has never been in the recycled pool.

Edited by Deathiminent