Free 99s 100% afk,no bot required

jesenican

Just giving TIP how to get most easy 99s in osr without getting ban and 100% afk.. most of you know for record mouse stuff but its for those that doesnt know..

Downoald mouse and keyboard recorder:

99 magic, you can record alot of spells and play them til level 99, i personaly used plank maker till level 99, 0gp loss..

99 crafting, glass blowing.

99 fletching record 3-5 times log cutting or bow stringing, and repeat till 99..

99 thief, use cc "thievinghost" go to ardy bank and use it on ardy knight..

i used around 10-20 minutes recording with my mouse so its alot of diffrent patterns

my english isnt perfect but i hope i helped <.<

http://prntscr.com/hgaw7n   here is link for the program i use.

Edited by jesenican
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, jesenican said:

Just giving TIP how to get most easy 99s in osr without getting ban and 100% afk.. most of you know for record mouse stuff but its for those that doesnt know..

Downoald mouse and keyboard recorder:

99 magic, you can record alot of spells and play them til level 99, i personaly used plank maker till level 99, 0gp loss..

99 crafting, glass blowing.

99 fletching record 3-5 times log cutting or bow stringing, and repeat till 99..

99 thief, use cc "thievinghost" go to ardy bank and use it on ardy knight..

i used around 10-20 minutes recording with my mouse so its alot of diffrent patterns

my english isnt perfect but i hope i helped <.<

Could you link the mouse & keyboard recorder you are using?

12 minutes ago, jesenican said:

yes but its alot more safer than real botting program,got alot 99s on accounts by this method

Doubt it's safer, it's ussually left on for longer (obviously) and the movement is REALLY repetitive (also obviously), apart from some bots that do complicated stuff and click around and have anti-ban measures. But then again, if you successfully did this, I might be wrong. Who knows.

23 minutes ago, Theminis said:

Doubt it's safer, it's ussually left on for longer (obviously) and the movement is REALLY repetitive (also obviously), apart from some bots that do complicated stuff and click around and have anti-ban measures. But then again, if you successfully did this, I might be wrong. Who knows.

mouse arent repetitive i record for 1 hour of clicking diffrently, so its over 10k diffrent patterns

37 minutes ago, Theminis said:

the one thing that is going for it is you can use it with osbuddy/regular rs client which i think does help you not get ban. they have stated that they can see if you are using a 3rd party client or the official one/osbuddy. i auto clicked my magic 43-85 using a non random macro 

Edited by erythaean2
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, jesenican said:

mouse arent repetitive i record for 1 hour of clicking diffrently, so its over 10k diffrent patterns

Never saw it that way. True. If I'm bothered to spend 10-15hrs to manually record different patterns for multiple botting methods (1-2hr each), that could work; with smart botting hours, not suiciding ofc.

I've already known this method for a year now and i've reached 99 fletching on 20+ accounts, i played manually for 6 hours, recorded it and played the same script on every account. If you want to run this on multiple accounts at once all you need to do is run multiple virtual machines.

Love how people jump into conclusion without trying it out first themselves.

• Like 4