Need 5 Individuals

Viston

Hello ya all.

I'm currently developing my vEssence Runner Script. The script is at its final stages, just needs some testing. I'm looking for 5 individual contributors that wants to be involved in the beta testing, and experiment around the scripts capabilities, such as try to make it break somehow *Cough* *Cough* NPE Master? Xp/hr rates? Perhaps more location/route suggestions? We'll be working close together.

The only requirement you need is an Account that has at least 14 Runecrafting (Fire altar).

Make 2-3 F2P accounts with 14 Runecrafting to use as essence runners (They'll run back and fourth bringing essence and trading you). You can bot your 14 Runecrafting fairly quickly, takes around 10 minutes or so.

All information about the script is on the Development thread.

ZF86fB.png of7m10.png EpikAs.png

Edited by Viston

54 minutes ago, Printer said:

wouldn't it be easier to bypass the 14 runecraft on slaves and just have the master collect outside the alter

24 minutes ago, 200kwoodcut said:

The slaves dont need 14 runecrafting to get into altar, simply just a fire tiara/tally

It's much better having the slaves getting access to the Altar. Much more efficient, and there is 0 effort for getting 14 runecrafting (botted)