Road to 99 rcing with botting

Fuchsiaff

rcing is hard lol. i tried like twice always got hit asap with a bad. if ur gonna do rc try a private script. maybe u can get a decent private fire rune script that u can run a few hours a day and then go from there. like try starting with 3 accounts and have one u run 2 hrs a day one u do 4 hours a day and the 3rd you do for an hour a day

28 minutes ago, daamurda said:

rcing is hard lol. i tried like twice always got hit asap with a bad. if ur gonna do rc try a private script. maybe u can get a decent private fire rune script that u can run a few hours a day and then go from there. like try starting with 3 accounts and have one u run 2 hrs a day one u do 4 hours a day and the 3rd you do for an hour a day

I might try that when i get money thx

runecrafting is brutal....new account, new proxy.  1 month old account, started botting during 4th week, doing 1-3hrs a day with massive breaks throughout the day, and botting maybe 20-30 mins per skill hitting every f2p skill.  Botted 3 days runecrafting for 20 mins each, then banned today lol.

I just wanna get my botting fix for the day lol.. I'm sooo addicted to watching my bot do stuff hahaha..