Player Auctions

Jack BN

So I recently sold an account on Player Auctions and saw that my withdraw method was Skrill (My account was deleted around a year ago due to having two accounts) and after getting in contact with Skrill they told me that they won't be able to set my Skrill account up again, understandable.

I got in contact with Player auctions about my issue and they sent me a response with a form to fill out and they'll get back in a day or two MAX. It's been over 10 days now and anytime I get in contact with them regarding this process they legit just send me a response telling me to fill the form out and wait (They've sent me this around 5 times now and I've filled it in twice)

Do they have like automated bot responses or are they just really shitty in customer support? Is there anything I can do to secure my money from them? Do I recover the RuneScape account if they don't give me my money?

Thanks

I've been using PA for few years now. Ussually Selling/Buying/Flipping/Boosting League of Legends accounts and some RSGP buying and selling is all I did, mostly small transactions (under 100€ each), tho I've sold 3 League accounts for 200€+ and everything was fine.

I never needed their customer support, but I've heard from many people that it's utter garbage so stay away from risky transactions because apparently they simply don't care.

Recovering, would definitely not recommend that.

You should talk to the customer you sold the account to, explain him the situation and work out a way if he can chargeback on skill ( I don't know if its possible ) and then pay you money directly. 

Else you can do nothing but wait I guess :/