Pricecheck for an all-round solid main

Dard

1 hour ago, MyOSB said:

250-300M depending on the buyer.

Higher maybe because of your feedback :) 

8 minutes ago, Printer said:

250ish

How did you come to the conclusion that this account is worth 250-300m and not more? Walk me through your logic please.

Edited by Viston

12 minutes ago, Viston said:

How did you come to the conclusion this account is worth 250-300m and not more? Walk me through your logic please.

an average max main with no non combat stats goes for 200m from a trusted member on this site.

His melee stats are weak for pvm, has b gloves/fcape/diaries/quest cape done no torso or void, 1750 total which isn't able to do raids solo but is a ok total. Not 94 mage for veng/barrage. only 70 slayer so a long way off making good money from training combat. It's a good starter main in my eyes.

A max main with 85 slayer and 94 mage and his total level would be worth 300-500m but this account is far off end game.

Edited by Printer

23 minutes ago, Printer said:

an average max main with no non combat stats goes for 200m from a trusted member on this site.

His melee stats are weak for pvm, has b gloves/fcape/diaries/quest cape done no torso or void, 1750 total which isn't able to do raids solo but is a ok total. Not 94 mage for veng/barrage. only 70 slayer so a long way off making good money from training combat. It's a good starter main in my eyes.

A max main with 85 slayer and 94 mage and his total level would be worth 300-500m but this account is far off end game.

See. You are missing some crucial points there. 84 cons is like 90m+. B gloves itself is worth 100-150m as a service (Adds more valuable when he has quest cape). Has Elite void and Fire cape (More Value) Almost base 70 - Which also adds another 80-130m.

You can't give a price check based on what the account can/can't do. But rather on how much time/work have been put on the account.

Edited by Viston

26 minutes ago, Printer said:

It can raid solo, it can do any boss(Except slayer bosses). Has ELITE VOID. Burst a few hours and get the 94 magic.

It has everything in its house, 90M has been put into that. Got every useful outfit in the game.

It basically has everything you need. (Zulrah shortcut without pie, fairy ring in house + ornate pool for max efficient zulrah trips).

It can complete most hard diaries, you're basically set for any end-game pvming besides the slayer/combat stats which are easy to gain.

You don't even play this game so where are you basing these calculations of off?

• Like 1