Looking for rare username login

Diabrolic

6 hours ago, TTScripts said:

You need to PM him bro, he can't leak usernames on here because we're all assholes and a bunch of trolls would report it.

Technically he could be lying if I were to tell you I had the name "a" would you believe me? There is no one here to say he owns that shit or not. 

9 hours ago, dragonite3000 said:

Technically he could be lying if I were to tell you I had the name "a" would you believe me? There is no one here to say he owns that shit or not. 

The above stated correct reason for not leaking the RSN LMAO, feel free to PM / Skype me if you're interested in buying it. 

For the record, Dbuffed is doing services worth 260M on that account, so I think thats enough said.

4 hours ago, MyOSB said:

The above stated correct reason for not leaking the RSN LMAO, feel free to PM / Skype me if you're interested in buying it. 

For the record, Dbuffed is doing services worth 260M on that account, so I think thats enough said.

Trying to figure out what Dbuffed doing a 260M service on your account has to do with anything? Was just curious. However, I'm not curious enough to pm you as my inbox is full anyways.

14 hours ago, dragonite3000 said:

Trying to figure out what Dbuffed doing a 260M service on your account has to do with anything? Was just curious. However, I'm not curious enough to pm you as my inbox is full anyways.

I meant so your "How do I know its his" can be proven, cuz he is doing services on the account with that RSN, so if needed I can get him to vouch that I do own the username. :)