Ban rate

John Wick

51 minutes ago, Yuix said:

Running a script for any amount of time could result in a ban, you bot at your own risk. 

I know :ditto:

I just want to know if someone can run a script and not get ban in 24h... could be banned later, like 36h or 48h.

38 minutes ago, IHB said:

24hrs good for f2p you wont get longer in p2p running it straight 

What u recommend to run a script more than one day in p2p ? i thinking about bot in p2p with lvl 3 accounts but in p2p the longer ur bot stay alive, more profit come... cuz for example will be not good spend 3m in a bond just to run 24h and make 3.6m :cate:.

Run scripts just 2 or 3h per day is cool to stay alive but in a week will be less than 24h running...

Edited by RuneMaker4657

3 minutes ago, RuneMaker4657 said:

I know :ditto:

I just want to know if someone can run a script and not get ban in 24h... could be banned later, like 36h or 48h.

What u recommend to run a script more than one day in p2p ? i thinking about bot in p2p with lvl 3 accounts but in p2p the longer ur bot stay alive, more profit come... cuz for example will be not good spend 3m in a bond just to run 24h and make 3.6m :cate:.

Run scripts just 2 or 3h per day is cool to stay alive but in a week will be less than 24h running...

That's exactly why i prefer suiciding f2p accounts Lol people will bot 2-3 hours a day and last a week thinking they're smart when you can bot 24hrs on f2p, same hours so same profit. Also means i dont have to worry about making new ip's or shit like that

1 hour ago, RuneMaker4657 said:

Already tested didnt work for me.

Shorter times/use private or made only for you scripts/less known methods.

Think outside the box. Don't use a paid script that's popular, don't do something everyone bots, and figure out length/breaks through trial and error. It's not going to get handed to you on a silver platter. Good luck though.

F2P last much longer on the weekends, especially methods that you use a well made private script for. The more and longer you use the script the faster the times are eventually for the bans, so you'll need to switch some of it up or plan for that. Typically I last about 40 hours on weekends for the F2P and around 16-20 hours on weekdays if luck is on my side (most of the time it is).