auto clicker ban rates?

erythaean2

so currently i'm leveling a pure and trying to play on it legit because i don't want to get ban. with that said i'm lazy af and have auto clicked my magic 55-70(over a few days) so far doing high alch with razer's macro program and i put about 20 different intervals ranging from .5-1.5 sec so t may be a little harder to detect. what do you guys think the chance of getting ban doing this is? my buddy told me autoclickers almost never get ban and he sees them at nmz all the time but idk

you most likely won't get banned using an autoclicker with a random interval.

look at it like this. if you autoclick perfect high alch xp, meaning you don't miss an alch, for 6+ hours then you run the risk of getting banned. if you botted even longer than that then your odds go up even more. no one knows the actual "ban rates" except for maybe jagex themselves. most people follow the theory of "more hours, more risk"

if doing it on a main i recommend autoclick alch for downtimes throughout the day. when you make lunch, go out, etc. i don't recommend doing it at night but some people do without any bans.

good luck

You'll want to keep the time you're doing this to a minimum because someone inrl won't just be sitting there clicking for hours on end. Personally I would do it for 10minutes on, 20minutes off and see how that works out. You also gonna think of the mouse movements even very subtle movements Jagex will know. You're better off using a script that does this better?

Don't use an auto-clicker use a mouse recorder. I never got banned by using a mouse recorder. (I start the mouse recorder and I click myself for 15 to 30 minutes. And then I play the file and it's pretty scuffed so it keeps randomly clicking a different pixel constantly (very low chance on bans) I've only gotten banned once on 20 accounts.

• 2 years later...
  • Gunman locked this topic