13 def pure

merloman

Hi 

Just thought I'd make a thread here about my journeys to a maxed 13 def pure

The goal for this account is to get addy gloves and a slayer helmet, to be at the strongest possible when pking or attempting pvm!

End goals 99 att/str/mage/range/13 def/55 prayer (for preserve, only 1 cb diff for 52-55)

stats atm 

https://gyazo.com/33f8e915f52efa925f56d8f6be164431 

Attempting fire cape 

https://gyazo.com/2f92f315eeb72d5dd07c396429de165c

59 minutes ago, BotSquad said:

13 Def accounts are really fun as trophy accounts. Used to have one myself. Was fully maxed, pretty fun journey to get their. Best of luck.

They truely are and with Slayer Helmet (I) it gives same stats as Rune Full, so that makes a big difference also a small range+mage bonus!

I would suggest staying 75 attt instead of 99. It gives so many unnecessary combats that you don't want. You will end up in the maxed AG's zerker/piety pure bracket which sucks for a pure.

I highly suggest staying 75 att if you want to pk on it. Otherwise you will just get rekt everytime you try to pk. :)

At 13 defence, I have access to the slayer helmet and addy gloves, but also because nature spirit gets 1-13 def, but its mainly the addy gloves and 10 def required for slayer helmet, which when imbued is the same defensive stats as a rune full helm, so 13 def for a 40 def helm practically and when imbued gives a small bonus to range and magic attacks, as well as making training through slayer a lot easier and viable