[5for4 10for7 Limited Offer] NMZ Questing and Skilling Service

Sj709

I am currently offering a package service for the questing and skilling for NMZ ready accounts excluding melee, range and prayer. I may offer melee, range and prayer in the future.

What the package will include the following quests and skills I will be getting:

Tree Gnome Village
Fight Arena
Mountain Daughter (15 Agility)
Lost City (36 Woodcutting, 31 Crafting)
Vampire Slayer
RFD Cook (10 Cooking)
- Cook's Assistant
RFD Dwarf
- Fishing Contest (10 Fishing)

I will be doing all of that questing and skilling for 10m.

As I am just starting this service and plan to do it in the future I currently have a few offers:

- For every 5 accounts you require to have all of the above questing and skilling done I will be giving one of the accounts free of charge
- For every 10 accounts you require to have all of the above questing and skilling done I will be giving 3 of the accounts free of charge
- If I get a pet whilst training Fishing, Woodcutting or Agility then the service for that account will be free and will stack with the above so if you order 5 accounts to be done and one of them gets a pet then you will be getting 2 accounts completed for free

These offers will be on-going until October 20th.

If you are interested in this service please post below with the following format:

Number of accounts required:
Will you be going first or would you like to use an MM?:
Are you supplying items I require for questing and skilling or are you supplying the gold for me to buy them myself?:
Your Skype:

Terms of Service
- By placing an order you agree to all of these terms
- You will provide membership - the account given will have a suitable amount of membership left for me to complete the service or a bond provided by you when it is needed
- You will not log onto the account whilst I am doing the service
- You will change the password to a unique one that no one would know BEFORE I start the service
- You will not change the password DURING the service
- You will change the password AFTER the service is confirmed to be completed
- You will not change the display name of the account during the service
- There will be no refunds once the service is completed
- I am not responsible for any bans or mutes on the account during the service as this will be hand done and I won't be talking in-game during the service either unless requested to
- Breaking any of the terms above means that I will cancel the service with no refunds given
- You will go first or find an MM that I agree with
- You will provide supplies for the questing and skilling or leave me a suitable amount of gold to buy supplies myself
- I will have screenshots for every level gained and every quest completed and are available on request

Edited by Sj709

4 minutes ago, Sj709 said:

Terms of Service
- By placing an order you agree to all of these terms
- You will provide membership - the account given will have a suitable amount of membership left for me to complete the service or a bond provided by you when it is needed
- You will not log onto the account whilst I am doing the service
- You will change the password to a unique one that no one would know BEFORE I start the service
- You will not change the password DURING the service
- You will change the password AFTER the service is confirmed to be completed
- You will not change the display name of the account during the service
- There will be no refunds once the service is completed
- I am not responsible for any bans or mutes on the account during the service as this will be hand done and I won't be talking in-game during the service either unless requested to
- Breaking any of the terms above means that I will cancel the service with no refunds given
- You will go first or find an MM that I agree with
- You will provide supplies for the questing and skilling or leave me a suitable amount of gold to buy supplies myself
- I will have screenshots for every level gained and every quest completed and are available on request

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...