AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

8 minutes ago, Yea said:

I am noticing that most of the time the plants are diseased and am receiving minimal xp. Does the rate of deceased plants stop as my farming level go up? Is there anything I can do? Sorry for all of the questions.

Check which flower you can plant to fight diseases :) .

Man, after reading sooo man negative comments that don't even matter or complaints "it's redrawing too much bla bla" 

I have to say it's flawless man, once you get the settings right... 

I'm not doing potato's/watermelons/dogshit, just herb runs and it's awsome. just wanted to let you know man. worth the money. every 'penny' of it!!

question: did bans already happen with this script? seems like it has the lowest banrate of all the scripts on osbot, or even none but just asking?

I've been reading comments about "misclicking, clicking teletabs twice and others" (?) .... never experienced any of that, but sounds like it's anti-ban pattern and just human mistakes tbh.

This script is sooooo good man, bought it several months ago but never really used it, but man... thanks!

second question: would it be possible to login to osrs official, osbuddy, runelite etc during the breaking time (only doing herb runs so sometimes it will break for 60 min)? what would the script do if I do some bank skills (fletching, herblore, etc.) and logs in with different items in inverntory? would it just banks them and go on running?

many thanks, great script and no complain man!

• Heart 1

8 hours ago, Yea said:

What do you mean?

IIRC flowers will prevent your allotments from being diseased on a certain FarmingLocation. Try looking into this.

5 hours ago, bexxe said:

Man, after reading sooo man negative comments that don't even matter or complaints "it's redrawing too much bla bla" 

I have to say it's flawless man, once you get the settings right... 

I'm not doing potato's/watermelons/dogshit, just herb runs and it's awsome. just wanted to let you know man. worth the money. every 'penny' of it!!

question: did bans already happen with this script? seems like it has the lowest banrate of all the scripts on osbot, or even none but just asking?

I've been reading comments about "misclicking, clicking teletabs twice and others" (?) .... never experienced any of that, but sounds like it's anti-ban pattern and just human mistakes tbh.

This script is sooooo good man, bought it several months ago but never really used it, but man... thanks!

second question: would it be possible to login to osrs official, osbuddy, runelite etc during the breaking time (only doing herb runs so sometimes it will break for 60 min)? what would the script do if I do some bank skills (fletching, herblore, etc.) and logs in with different items in inverntory? would it just banks them and go on running?

many thanks, great script and no complain man!

Thanks! I appreciate it. People tend to become very negatively even though it's clearly them doing something wrong.

First question: I can't really recall any people telling me they've got banned but that being said, I'm sure people have been banned but just haven't told me. It's a public script, it'll happen at one point. One can debate whether the little amount of interactions lowers the banrate indeed :) .

Second question: Theoretically, it would just rebank and go on. I'd be interested in the actual result though; I'd say you should give it a shot and tell me how it turned out.

47 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

IIRC flowers will prevent your allotments from being diseased on a certain FarmingLocation. Try looking into this.

Thanks! I appreciate it. People tend to become very negatively even though it's clearly them doing something wrong.

First question: I can't really recall any people telling me they've got banned but that being said, I'm sure people have been banned but just haven't told me. It's a public script, it'll happen at one point. One can debate whether the little amount of interactions lowers the banrate indeed :) .

Second question: Theoretically, it would just rebank and go on. I'd be interested in the actual result though; I'd say you should give it a shot and tell me how it turned out.

did actually already try this, and as mentionned, it's flawless (herb runes tho) was doing some sht near a bank (not going to mention what or where, jagex reads all of this)...

only doing herb farm runs because i know damn nothing about the best/fastest methods, bans do happen when a Jmod reviews your activity and sees you're probably botting... botting multiple skill can (or will for sure) result in a perm ban days after you've done it...

Need to mention I skill a lot of different skills myself, and testing this script ONLY. will let you know if i'm banned but highly doubt that.

had some weird convo with a player who traded me a small amount of runes, wasnt a jmod but said he had to do his job...

call me paranoia but the most logic explination would be (and i'm sure of this statement) Jmod making random accounts and trading ppl who they think are botting...

account i'm mentionning had really low skills but high combat, after some time said to me "type ::renderself" so tried it, made my acc invisible for me only but not other players...

weird actions going on man, wow...!

• Like 1

I really love this script, but have some questions;

- will Limpwurt roots ever added, and what about snapegrass?
- as i've already read on this forum, it wedraws 2 teleports each time while it only needs one?
- could it be possible to make it break so that all the patches are ready? right now, it breaks for X minutes, till first patch is ready but breaks again for 3-5 mins?
IMO it would be better to break 5 mins longer and do the farm run in one run?

greetings, great script anyway!

Already got a 30h+ script run without any problems!

Edited by bexxe
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, bexxe said:

I really love this script, but have some questions;

- will Limpwurt roots ever added, and what about snapegrass?
- as i've already read on this forum, it wedraws 2 teleports each time while it only needs one?
- could it be possible to make it break so that all the patches are ready? right now, it breaks for X minutes, till first patch is ready but breaks again for 3-5 mins?
IMO it would be better to break 5 mins longer and do the farm run in one run?

greetings, great script anyway!

Already got a 30h+ script run without any problems!

1. If somebody borrows me an account that has access to these plants I could add them in whenever I have some spare time.
2. Could you elaborate on this one?
3. Unfortunately, this is rather complicated to make and will not be changed for now.

32 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

1. If somebody borrows me an account that has access to these plants I could add them in whenever I have some spare time.
2. Could you elaborate on this one?
3. Unfortunately, this is rather complicated to make and will not be changed for now.

Sure, for a good script i'll be ready to lend my account man. you're a trusted player on this forum!

PM me if you want to do some testing, also could the script include (when doing herb runs) that it takes the Magic Secateurs, to get more herbs ofc...

btw, have been questing, skilling etc, during the breaking time... and indeed, it just banks it all and starts over again! Great

I would be happy to help you devellop the script further to improve it, i have an account 75+ farming, so if you can use to improve this paid script... anytime!

edit: I would almost say it's waterproof flawless... and doing quest or other skills while the breaking time, this would mean it's the least detectible script on OSbot (considering i'm not running any kind of script for the last 20 days....)

Many thanks!

2. Could you elaborate on this one? this occurs when you select teletab to travel to different locations, it'll always redraw 2 teleports while only needing one. If you want, i'll record a run immediatly and i can send it to you.

3th edit, sorry bro, but next herb run is in 20 min, i'll record it and if you want to see it i'll send it

Edited by bexxe
add information
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, bexxe said:

Sure, for a good script i'll be ready to lend my account man. you're a trusted player on this forum!

PM me if you want to do some testing, also could the script include (when doing herb runs) that it takes the Magic Secateurs, to get more herbs ofc...

btw, have been questing, skilling etc, during the breaking time... and indeed, it just banks it all and starts over again! Great

I would be happy to help you devellop the script further to improve it, i have an account 75+ farming, so if you can use to improve this paid script... anytime!

edit: I would almost say it's waterproof flawless... and doing quest or other skills while the breaking time, this would mean it's the least detectible script on OSbot (considering i'm not running any kind of script for the last 20 days....)

Many thanks!

2. Could you elaborate on this one? this occurs when you select teletab to travel to different locations, it'll always redraw 2 teleports while only needing one. If you want, i'll record a run immediatly and i can send it to you.

3th edit, sorry bro, but next herb run is in 20 min, i'll record it and if you want to see it i'll send it

Sounds good. 

Please PM me about these points and also send me the recording.

It has this issue with full inventory in between runs where it gets stuck. It will stand at the herb patch for a while until it logs out. I noticed it made a full inventory by double withdrawing plant cure. It had grabbed 4 plant cure instead of 2 and filled the inventory.

1) Is there a way to make sure it doesn't over withdraw?

2) Also will you be creating support for the tool leprechaun? It would make it easier if it went to the leprechaun and deposited items it didn't need temporarily to begin it's harvest?

On 2/16/2019 at 12:50 PM, Muhammad Mirza said:

It has this issue with full inventory in between runs where it gets stuck. It will stand at the herb patch for a while until it logs out. I noticed it made a full inventory by double withdrawing plant cure. It had grabbed 4 plant cure instead of 2 and filled the inventory.

1) Is there a way to make sure it doesn't over withdraw?

2) Also will you be creating support for the tool leprechaun? It would make it easier if it went to the leprechaun and deposited items it didn't need temporarily to begin it's harvest?

1. Were you using mirror mode? Resizable?
2. It is planned on the roadmap but it will probably take a while before I will be able to look into it. Tree support has priority over the tool leprechaun.

So I setup the Kourend patches to use the house teleportation tab. It does successfully use the tab to go to the house, but it immediately uses a faladar teleport afterwards. It doesn't even try to leave the portal of the house.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? Because house teleport is really convenient.

Edit: Nvm.... Figured it out, apparently I need to set it to teleport outside :)

Edited by taylorjh
  • Like 1