AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

49 minutes ago, Lol_marcus said:

Hey Eagle,

so im having some issues with Kourend. Sometimes the script wants to bank, but it simply cant find the bank there. Ive had to stop using Kourend patches because its unpredictable there. :(

Is this only in a certain area? As in the starting location before it attempts to walk to the bank.

Edited by Eagle Scripts

11 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Is this only in a certain area? As in the starting location before it attempts to walk to the bank.

Well, you know when something is either missing or wrong with the inventory, and the script forces a walk to "the nearest" bank? Thats when this happens. Its very random as well. The first time I ran the script with all the herb patches I had no issues for like 6 hours, and then, luckily while baby sitting, I saw it clicking back on forth in Kourend trying to reach a bank. 

I think since the Kourend rework, the bot might be trying to reach an older bank, not taking into consideration there are obstacles in the way, that need interaction like "jump across" and things like that. But it only bugs out in Kourend.

3 hours ago, Lol_marcus said:

Well, you know when something is either missing or wrong with the inventory, and the script forces a walk to "the nearest" bank? Thats when this happens. Its very random as well. The first time I ran the script with all the herb patches I had no issues for like 6 hours, and then, luckily while baby sitting, I saw it clicking back on forth in Kourend trying to reach a bank. 

I think since the Kourend rework, the bot might be trying to reach an older bank, not taking into consideration there are obstacles in the way, that need interaction like "jump across" and things like that. But it only bugs out in Kourend.

Hhm sounds like the webwalker is not updated with the new kourend reworks.

8 hours ago, freedom1 said:

trial please,

does this have a low ban rate?

Trial granted. As for the banrate; http://osrsbanrates.com

31 minutes ago, hungry llama said:

any way to make the bot use the bank in farming guild? i run across kourend and get poisoned

Which bank is it using as of now?

• Like 1