AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

10 hours ago, willo said:

No worries, ill just have to grind out 67 construction. I was hoping it would be an easy change. 

May i ask what you have in store for the future of the script? :)

There is currently not really any plans for the script as it is suffices for nearly everybody's needs. :)

9 hours ago, jb4 said:

Does this support teleporting with runes?

It originally has had support for runes but nobody made use of it, I therefore went ahead with not implementing runes when rewriting the entire script.

22 minutes ago, UkBenH said:

Having troubles on mirror mode with it interacting properly with an allotment patch. It'll clear it, and attempt to use the seed(s) on the cleared patch but it'll sit there with it on use mode, and not click the patch. If I click on it manually it'll work. 

If the mirror mode is causing issues, I'm sorry to say that you won't be able to use it as the code can't be any difference to make it 'mirror-mode proof'.

not haveing any issue with mirror mode. since i only bot with mirror mode. been running great for 3hours straigth now, kinda weird that i only uses falador bank when its out of compost tho

@Eagle Scripts if you need to borrow an account who has acces to all patches hit me up. im never online dureing the week so you can borrow my account :)

• Like 1

I'm having issues with the breaker when logging back in, the script will click "You have x unread messages in your message centre" causing multiple web pages to open every time it logs back in. I am not having this issue with the regular breaking system on any other script, it just seems to be the built-in one here. 

1 hour ago, hustl3r said:

not haveing any issue with mirror mode. since i only bot with mirror mode. been running great for 3hours straigth now, kinda weird that i only uses falador bank when its out of compost tho

@Eagle Scripts if you need to borrow an account who has acces to all patches hit me up. im never online dureing the week so you can borrow my account :)

Thanks. Unfortunately I won't have time to look into any new additions for the script this week, the busy life :(.

Maybe try to PM me as a reminder in about 5 days from now? :)

51 minutes ago, JaysTurmoil said:

I'm having issues with the breaker when logging back in, the script will click "You have x unread messages in your message centre" causing multiple web pages to open every time it logs back in. I am not having this issue with the regular breaking system on any other script, it just seems to be the built-in one here. 

What do the logger and paint status state when it's logging in? The break handler is custom written by me, the actual logging in is still handled by OSBot.

9 minutes ago, hustl3r said:

anyone has the same issue with the break timer? been baby sitting it most of the day, manual login, other then that great script! :D

SS.png

How long are you waiting until determing it's never logging back in anymore? Is this your first run of the script within the same OSBot client instance or have you restarted it at least once with the same client instance being open?