Chain Ban Help

Just Do It

Ok hi, so if I make accounts all on different creation IP's then I have a guy train then for me all on the same IP, when I get them back and start botting I will place them back on the individual proxy IP, will that guy who trained my account all on the same IP cause my accounts to get chain banned even tho I'm botting them all on sepereate IP?

second question, if I only make them on different creation IPs but I but 10 accounts under 1 VPN but 5 of them are doing a different task then the other 5 will that reduce chain ban? or is the gonna be the same as if they were all botting the same task.

I really appreciate this.

Im not 1000% sure, but im pretty sure accounts have a log of IP's used to log in. So if 2 accounts get banned (on different IP's) for botting and show that the same IP (The trainers) was used on the other 3, then they have a chance of being chain-banned because Jagex can link them all by the trainer's IP. See attached paint creation for a visual aid.

To answer your second question, I think it depends on what you're botting and how long. If you look like a gold farmer, and are running 5 zulrah bots and 5 blast furnace bots, im pretty sure Jagex would connect the dots. Whereas if you were running 1 fishing bot at barb fishing, and 1 bot at the G.E training herblore, you may be a little safer.

Again, this is all speculation because I dont know the EXACT methods that Jagex use to catch botters, but im pretty sure that gives you a rough idea.

OSBOT.png

Edited by boststin
  • Like 1