Will osbuddy detect for botting?

Carre

1 hour ago, Swizzbeat said:

Why would you bot using OSBuddy instead of the official downloadable client?

Osbuddy has a lot more features than the official client. But fuck osbuddy, Konduit is way better. Get half of the paid shit from osbuddy for free. You also don't have the shady devs like osbuddy's devs, most of them came from a hacking and luring background...

3 hours ago, Satire said:

Osbuddy has a lot more features than the official client. But fuck osbuddy, Konduit is way better. Get half of the paid shit from osbuddy for free. You also don't have the shady devs like osbuddy's devs, most of them came from a hacking and luring background...

You're botting, the extra features are literally useless.

On 2017-08-23 at 3:39 AM, Satire said:

Read this please

https://Advertising other bots isn't allowed..org/forums/topic/42469-playing-legit-on-a-botted-account-using-the-osbuddy-client-might-put-you-at-risk/

On 2017-08-23 at 1:39 AM, Swizzbeat said:

Why would you bot using OSBuddy instead of the official downloadable client?

Read this please

https://Advertising other bots isn't allowed..org/forums/topic/42469-playing-legit-on-a-botted-account-using-the-osbuddy-client-might-put-you-at-risk/

I don't mean botting on osbuddy

sorry for double post.

I read a theory that believed something along the lines that Jagex were able to detect whether you were logged in on a botting client due to your cookies? They would be able to identify cookies from their actual website along with osbuddy then any others that appeared would show them that the user was using a botting client. Probably not the case but an interestig theory all the same.

typed From member  DexIsMyBtch

That what I mean, understand me please.

22 minutes ago, bril danne said:

sorry for double post.

I read a theory that believed something along the lines that Jagex were able to detect whether you were logged in on a botting client due to your cookies? They would be able to identify cookies from their actual website along with osbuddy then any others that appeared would show them that the user was using a botting client. Probably not the case but an interestig theory all the same.

typed From member  DexIsMyBtch

That what I mean, understand me please.

There are lots of theorys on how Jagex detects bots, if you are genuinely worried about it invest in mirror mode. That way you can bot on the official client without having to worry about if they can distinguish the difference between 2 different 3rd party clients.

Not to mention, that post is from 2014. A lot has changed in the botting community and in the methods of manipulating the game to execute scripts. 

Edited by boststin

10 hours ago, bril danne said:

That's what I thought lol. Yea, you won't get banned at all. Jagex can obviously tell if it's Osbuddy or not and Needless to say that I have played legit on osbot before too. You won't get banned unless you actually bot within the client. What counts as botting? 

AHK scripts
Macros and mouse clickers

Some people do get away with minor ahk scripts (that help with right clicking certain options fast) but if you play legit without macros or ahk scripts and you use osbuddy, you will be fine. If you use konduit, you will be fine. If you use any client for that matter, you will be fine. 

If you don't bot, you won't get banned. I haven't been banned playing on osbot and I had a 2 day ban back in 2014. I can tell you that Jagex's system is quite advanced and I've yet to see a ban for someone playing on any client legit. Just make sure not to bot and I guarantee that you will not be banned if you don't bot. Just disregard what that post says, it's outdated. There have been a lot more upgrades to their system since then. 

On 2017-08-25 at 3:10 AM, Satire said:

That's what I thought lol. Yea, you won't get banned at all. Jagex can obviously tell if it's Osbuddy or not and Needless to say that I have played legit on osbot before too. You won't get banned unless you actually bot within the client. What counts as botting? 

AHK scripts
Macros and mouse clickers

Some people do get away with minor ahk scripts (that help with right clicking certain options fast) but if you play legit without macros or ahk scripts and you use osbuddy, you will be fine. If you use konduit, you will be fine. If you use any client for that matter, you will be fine. 

If you don't bot, you won't get banned. I haven't been banned playing on osbot and I had a 2 day ban back in 2014. I can tell you that Jagex's system is quite advanced and I've yet to see a ban for someone playing on any client legit. Just make sure not to bot and I guarantee that you will not be banned if you don't bot. Just disregard what that post says, it's outdated. There have been a lot more upgrades to their system since then. 

So you're trying to say I am can play osbuddy on my  botting account?

i understand what you are saying.

try to understand what i am saying.

jagex won't ban you for the client you are using. as far as we know, jagex cannot detect osbot. to jagex, osbot looks like runescape being run in a web browser (correct me if i am wrong).

you can play legit using osbuddy on your botting account. if you get banned afterwards it will be because of what you were botting. you won't get banned because you were using 2 types of clients.

please understand.

everyone else doesn't have a clue what you are saying but i do. so please just understand.

33 minutes ago, superuser said:

i understand what you are saying.

try to understand what i am saying.

jagex won't ban you for the client you are using. as far as we know, jagex cannot detect osbot. to jagex, osbot looks like runescape being run in a web browser (correct me if i am wrong).

you can play legit using osbuddy on your botting account. if you get banned afterwards it will be because of what you were botting. you won't get banned because you were using 2 types of clients.

please understand.

everyone else doesn't have a clue what you are saying but i do. so please just understand.

Thanks but I havent bot on my main char like 2 years ago

When I use osbuddy.

Will I'll be fine?

1 minute ago, bril danne said:

Thanks but I havent bot on my main char like 2 years ago

When I use osbuddy.

Will I'll be fine?

if it's been 2 years since you last botted on your main char then you will be fine.

when you use osbuddy you will be fine.

i recommend you don't bot on your main ever again. jagex is good at detecting inexperienced botters. only bot accounts you are prepared to lose.

• Like 1