Need:Hand done 40-62 Agility w/ Graceful

melomel

Greetings, 

I need hand done, 40-62 Agility with picking up graceful  marks. I also need this to be done in as short a time frame as possible, preferably between the hours of 11PM EST and 2PM EST, which means you dutch folks are more likely to want in on this. This needs to be hand-done; the account has a 2 day ban, and I really like this account. Additionally I will require a deadline to be submitted and met- not a wishywashy estimate, progress screenshots at every level of your entire desktop, and the agreement that if this account receives a ban, it is your responsibility. This is my personal account attached to my personal e-mail, I cannot emphasize how much I do not want to see a permanent ban on this account, and to that extent is the expectation that it will not receive a ban seeing as I no longer bot on it.

Please PM or leave your quotes, time frames, and deadlines.

8 minutes ago, melomel said:

Greetings, 

I need hand done, 40-62 Agility with picking up graceful  marks. I also need this to be done in as short a time frame as possible, preferably between the hours of 11PM EST and 2PM EST, which means you dutch folks are more likely to want in on this. This needs to be hand-done; the account has a 2 day ban, and I really like this account. Additionally I will require a deadline to be submitted and met- not a wishywashy estimate, progress screenshots at every level of your entire desktop, and the agreement that if this account receives a ban, it is your responsibility. This is my personal account attached to my personal e-mail, I cannot emphasize how much I do not want to see a permanent ban on this account, and to that extent is the expectation that it will not receive a ban seeing as I no longer bot on it.

Please PM or leave your quotes, time frames, and deadlines.

What is your timeframe then ? Since you want it done in a "short" time frame

1 hour ago, Dbuffed said:

I could do it for 50gp/xp depending how quickly it's needed due to the "short time frame"

I wont however be providing screenshots of my WHOLE desktop.

why is the desktop an issue for people? it's easier than editing it out- I'm alright with small screenshots if you use osbuddy. When is your availability?