B gloves

seeker

have 44 qp & mm done with xp taken, quests done: https://gyazo.com/5b979b4f8e5d3272f1e4cacfd4504f42

Cannot train prayer apart from by core quests like priest and peril. Make sure to avoid quests that give prayer xp that aren't core. Same with defence avoid all quests that give defence xp and AREN'T CORE.

Stats: 91 mining, 31 craft, 14 thieve, 36 wc (lost city done), 65 mage, 31 agility. 60 atk 69 hp 80 str 33 def. 

Hit me up with prices.

4 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

Feel free to make a quest list to meet your specific requirements. If you want the stats also done, they can be organised.

That's your job not mine.

12 hours ago, PipeUpBoy said:

you need to level your skills you dont have the reqs for the quests etc 61 for lunar im (guessing its a zerker) , 57 wc , 53 theiving etc 

yes this will be included in the service why else would i tell you my stats xd?

16 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

Whilst yes it can be my job, i'm not one of those who does that. 

A lot if not 99% of services usually go out of their way to add wrong quests that offer you minimum for your payments.

An example would be - I could do witches house (although gives you HP exp and isn't an issue) for 300K or something, offers you 5 QP of not mistaken. I could also do fight arena in the same amount of time, and offers you like 2 QP and the same sort of price. 

What i'm getting is, you could get more for your money by making a list what you specifically want done, knowing that your requirements wont be compromised unless it's on your list due to you requesting it.

I'm honestly far too lazy for that. If anyone does so then they'll get a deal dispute because it goes against the terms. As being bad on time management that's their problem not mine :boge: 

Hit me up with your price if you've got an idea.

3 hours ago, seeker said:

I'm honestly far too lazy for that. If anyone does so then they'll get a deal dispute because it goes against the terms. As being bad on time management that's their problem not mine :boge: 

Hit me up with your price if you've got an idea.

will do quests + skills for 100m