cant even make a decent main

Nintendo Switch

On 2017-08-16 at 3:09 PM, Nintendo Switch said:

i tried botting and playing legit but just got 2 day banned. I invest quite a bit of time and then BOOM. I just want to get to 60/60/60 so I can just bot nmz with full obby

You clearly have no idea what ur doin, you need to try out different methods see for yourself what works and what doesnt, try different.

In other words, there are deffo ways to bot w/o being banned, 70/70/70 is a walk in the park. I can redirect you to macro killer which is downloadable for free on the SDN.

Using that script you can EASILY get 70/70/70 JUST DONT be greedy, thats the wisest thing anyone has ever told me when starting out botting. Dont be greedy, take manual breaks. 

I wish you the best of luck.

Edited by Taylano

I botted my main from lvl 3 to combat lvl 98 and total lvl 1700 something, not amazing, but I was doing great always in Mirrored mode and I stayed away from Runecrafting/woodcutting/minning for the most part.. Too risky, I made my money by smithing mith and addy dart tips, eventually I quit and then came back and got him banned within 2 days getting greedy, but when I was doing it smart I was only botting 4 hours a day spaced apart throughout the day along with legit stuff here or there for a few hours a week.

On 8/18/2017 at 6:03 PM, ishyk786 said:

d4a032ec1c84dfad81790c47ef9ce5e6.png

28b4be900150c54413979aee024e6b68.png 

this is something I made two weeks ago and its doing fine.

Sand crabs are really risky though, I'd do Al warriors to 40-45 attk/def/str then go to experiments until 70, it may be slower, but MUCH safer imo