Perfect Sand Crabs

Czar

• 1 month later...

hey man. the script isn't working at the moment. Whenever I start up the bot, it will not reset the crabs when they no longer spawn attackable:

[INFO][Bot #1][10/15 02:50:53 PM]: Walking to my assigned fight tile ([x=1749, y=3412, z=0])!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/15 02:50:53 PM]: Received longwalk command (90) to: [x=1749, y=3412, z=0] from: [x=1749, y=3412, z=0], distance: 0 tiles.
[INFO][Bot #1][10/15 02:50:53 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/15 02:50:53 PM]: [AFK-MODE]: Waiting for a crab to appear near our chosen afk tile [x=1749, y=3412, z=0], us: [x=1749, y=3412, z=0]

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Zerg said:

Is there any ETA on a fix for this? I've tried multiple locations using the "Use my tile" feature and the bot will just stand still and eventually idle log from no combat after the 10minute timer.

Working on it, sorry for the delay, I'm struggling to get this to happen :( I'll keep trying and get an update placed within <24 hrs.

Apparently nothing changed or broke recently - is there any chance you changed your settings? It's easy to accidentally select Rock crabs in the setup menu instead of sand crabs, maybe this is the case?

EDIT: I think I got it :))

New Update (v29.0)

- Added new event system to track timer now
-- Works without the use of multithreading
- Added new patch for resetting aggro in crab isle

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours enjoy :D