Price check (31 prayer fire cape)

dragonite3000

11 minutes ago, dragonite3000 said:

Price check, 50 attack 99 strength 99 ranged 94 magic 78hp 31 prayer with a fire cape and an old 2 day ban? (71 cb)  I suppose a 2 day wouldn't disparage the value of this account simply because you'd be an actual idiot to continue to even bot this account as there is nothing left to really level if I ever did sale in the future. (hence why 2 days lower the value) however, just looking for a current price check.

2 day ban will always devalue the account even if expired. 

47 minutes ago, Sociopath said:

2 day ban will always devalue the account even if expired. 

lol who are you again? and the whole point of a 2 day account being devalued is because the next owner either won't want to take a risk to bot like he/she could have if it wasn't a 2 day OR if he/she decides to and stumbles upon a major macro he didn't pay the accounts full worth. however, in my case its not 1 single reason you can really give me that'd make me think it should be and would be devalued as there is no need to bot this account and its a 98.99% chance that the 2 day ban will never effect the account in the future.

Edited by dragonite3000
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dragonite3000 said:

lol who are you again? and the whole point of a 2 day account being devalued is because the next owner either won't want to take a risk to bot like he/she could have if it wasn't a 2 day OR if he/she decides to and stumbles upon a major macro he didn't pay the accounts full worth. however, in my case its not 1 single reason you can really give me that'd make me think it should be and would be devalued as there is no need to bot this account and its a 98.99% chance that the 2 day ban will never effect the account in the future.

some people don't want an account in bad standing even if they don't plan on botting it, but I agree in this situation who cares its a pking account

On 12/08/2017 at 5:10 AM, dragonite3000 said:

Don't get butthurt because I state facts :)

- People pay more for hand trained accounts over botted accounts, it's simple. 

4 hours ago, Sociopath said:

Don't get butthurt because I state facts :)

- People pay more for hand trained accounts over botted accounts, it's simple. 

We're on a botting forums if you believe for one second when someone tells you it is purely 100% hand trained you've got some deep thinking to do. Oh, and this is just "facts".

On 13/08/2017 at 3:33 PM, dragonite3000 said:

We're on a botting forums if you believe for one second when someone tells you it is purely 100% hand trained you've got some deep thinking to do. Oh, and this is just "facts".

Don't ask for help then cry when the answer doesn't fit your ideals.

Toxic kid.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sociopath said:

Don't ask for help then cry when the answer doesn't fit your ideals.

Toxic kid.

Stating facts you can't tell me much about an account when you're probably still using free scripts and probably never sold one. However, stop post farming on my thread and carry on Lad.

On 12/08/2017 at 0:10 PM, dragonite3000 said:

mate 2 day ban devalues any account, regardless of the stats or what it has.