osMinnows

Tom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, killerownsu said:

Well I got banned finally :D

I got a temp ban using czar fishing spot at the agility/str barbian fishing (2day)
Then

82 to 94 fishing with minnows Yea i risked it lol today i clocked over 20 hours not straight but with breaks at random times.

RIP 40 att 80 str 94 fishing acc <3 you always !

Fair effort

22 hours ago, Familypotato22 said:

Hello I just started this. And I did as you said but, whenever I start it my guy just stands there and does nothing. I can't pause the bot or do anything. Can't even close it or pause it. What do I do and why is this happening? Also this is my first time botting.

Hi, sorry to hear this is happening.

If possible, open the logger through OSBot settings before running the script, and get a screenshot of it when it freezes up. If you can show me that I may be able to assist you further

3 hours ago, Tom said:

Hi, sorry to hear this is happening.

If possible, open the logger through OSBot settings before running the script, and get a screenshot of it when it freezes up. If you can show me that I may be able to assist you further

Yeah I figured out what was happening. It was the fixed screen mod. Other than that it was fixed. Amazing script worth the money my dude. Keep up the amazing work.

• Like 1