Disputing Kalphite Queen

MyOSB

Disputed Member: @Kalphite Queen

Reason: I ordered full graceful on my account, I was 72 agility when the order began. 

Then as we know I was travelling to university for 2 days and all of a sudden my account is banned. Second account within a week. 

I contacted the guy doing agility service, he says he didn't bot and had screenshots. He sent me the screenshots too but until recently only I found out you can take screenshots using the API, or as Muffins told me, they can just stop before level up, and take screenshot. I'm not trying to pin this on him but its really fishy since the account was my main account, and never botted prior to this date. It had rigour + Augury unlocked, and over 600M worth of bank.

His Skype:

Screen_Shot_2017_07_31_at_11_01_27_AM.pn

Him claiming it was not botted and hand done: 

Screen_Shot_2017_07_31_at_11_01_10_AM.pn

Account Status: 

Screen_Shot_2017_07_31_at_10_53_10_AM.pn

I luckily could get stats of account from CML ( Please hide ):

[HIDDEN]

Screenshots he sent me as "Proof" of being hand done ( Please hide since they contain RSN ): 

[HIDDEN]

Hope this gets sorted.

@Kalphite Queen after discussing this dispute with other staff members, along with a few things we've stumbled upon during investigating this dispute, you will be held responsible for refunding the account value, which we value at 275m. 

As for the things we've stumbled upon, first of all, you're banned on another botting site for this exact same thing. Second of all, another user who has used your service has contacted a few members of the staff regarding this very same issue with you before this dispute was even made. 

You have 24 hours to refund the 275m. 

May i ask what site? This is my first time doing services? Im a part of p****bot but i do not do services there. So believe you have false information. Second, @Final Date says his account was banned as well? Yet i completed his graceful two-three weeks ago, which his completed service picture is on my thread, but he's just now telling me? Also i don't even know what a flipping api is. As you can check my script log i have zero scripts from here and zero scripts from p****bot. Except for undefeated's planker. Also, my osb was scammed two days before i started his service. In which that guy did 5 fletching levels then vanished, possible delay ban? As mod weath just came back from a break. Before this happened, i completed a full graceful + 72 agility service for my osb a week and half ago with no ban and again all screenshots provided. So why is it i got him to 72 agility basically fron scratch with no ban, but got a ban after just two levels now? After another servicer was just on his account and had scammed him? 

2 hours ago, Kalphite Queen said:

May i ask what site? This is my first time doing services? Im a part of p****bot but i do not do services there. So believe you have false information. Second, @Final Date says his account was banned as well? Yet i completed his graceful two-three weeks ago, which his completed service picture is on my thread, but he's just now telling me? Also i don't even know what a flipping api is. As you can check my script log i have zero scripts from here and zero scripts from p****bot. Except for undefeated's planker. Also, my osb was scammed two days before i started his service. In which that guy did 5 fletching levels then vanished, possible delay ban? As mod weath just came back from a break. Before this happened, i completed a full graceful + 72 agility service for my osb a week and half ago with no ban and again all screenshots provided. So why is it i got him to 72 agility basically fron scratch with no ban, but got a ban after just two levels now? After another servicer was just on his account and had scammed him? 

Can you provide proof regarding another service worker being on the account and scamming him, will definitely help with the dispute.

5 hours ago, Decode said:

Can you provide proof regarding another service worker being on the account and scamming him, will definitely help with the dispute.

I can confirm to this decode. If you remember I disputed him for the quest cape order here: 

But he claims it to be a delayed ban, yet they both provided me all level up screenshots, so its really confusing who did it. Also, the guy began service for me on 25/07/2017 Morning. And he did a few fletching levels which he sent me all screenshots of , he did some diaries too, then he Scam quit.

So I went back to KQ for another Agility Order, he began on Wednesday itself ( 25/07/2017 ) for me, and the account was banned on 28/07/2017. 

So I didn't know what to do, after hearing someone account was banned while KQ doing an agility order, I thought filing dispute was the best option for me, and so i did.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Decode said:

Yes  I can provide that evidence, I am at work until roughly 5pm Eastern Standard Time. I will gladly post that evidence when I get home. 

3 hours ago, MyOSB said:

I can confirm to this decode. If you remember I disputed him for the quest cape order here: 

But he claims it to be a delayed ban, yet they both provided me all level up screenshots, so its really confusing who did it. Also, the guy began service for me on 25/07/2017 Morning. And he did a few fletching levels which he sent me all screenshots of , he did some diaries too, then he Scam quit.

So I went back to KQ for another Agility Order, he began on Wednesday itself ( 25/07/2017 ) for me, and the account was banned on 28/07/2017. 

So I didn't know what to do, after hearing someone account was banned while KQ doing an agility order, I thought filing dispute was the best option for me, and so i did.

Can you tell me what stats killersprague leveled up for you? Thanks. 

1 minute ago, Decode said:

Can you tell me what stats killersprague leveled up for you? Thanks. 

I already had all stats.

The account had no diaries done. So he only did Easy ones ( only 3 of those - all quests / stats were already there ).

And he trained a few fletching levels for me, which he also provided all screenshots of. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MyOSB said:

I already had all stats.

The account had no diaries done. So he only did Easy ones ( only 3 of those - all quests / stats were already there ).

And he trained a few fletching levels for me, which he also provided all screenshots of. 

Alright, thanks for this. Will discuss this with the staff team and get back to you. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Decode said:

Yes  I can provide that evidence, I am at work until roughly 5pm Eastern Standard Time. I will gladly post that evidence when I get home. 

Still want it?