Buying low level main/barrows account

Kalphite Queen

Have a main with all void items, graceful, 90+ con, orni pool, occult alter and a huge house full of everything you need, 80/80/80+ stats, 80+ prayer, range, mage, hp. Most of the requirements to finish all diaries from easy-elite, mostly need quests and some levels here and there. 60% fully quested, multiple firecapes, might have an infernal cape here soon and much more. 1.6k+ total.

My discord is in my signature if you're interested in knowing more. I am the original owner. I can provide every single detail of the account down to what registry values the Java versions were using. 

Edited by NoJoke

1 hour ago, Kalphite Queen said:

Title says it all. Req are 60 range, 75 mage, 43 prayer, 40-50 def. Don't care about the rest of the skills. Thanks 

You're forgetting about 60+ HP sweetie. Join my discord for more information before purchasing barrows alts so I can explain them to you a bit more.

Edited by NoJoke

1 hour ago, NoJoke said:

Have a main with all void items, graceful, 90+ con, orni pool, occult alter and a huge house full of everything you need, 80/80/80+ stats, 80+ prayer, range, mage, hp. Most of the requirements to finish all diaries from easy-elite, mostly need quests and some levels here and there. 60% fully quested, multiple firecapes, might have an infernal cape here soon and much more. 1.6k+ total.

My discord is in my signature if you're interested in knowing more. I am the original owner. I can provide every single detail of the account down to what registry values the Java versions were using. 

how would they know / why would they need to know java registry values though brah