Advertising anything on my 13.1k followers instagram account!

20 hours ago, RuneOllie said:

Them prices are ridiculous to advertise stuff when you could have easily just done, Follow4Follow or an follower app thing. Which can also get likes as well so, I wouldn't trust this way at all but then again it's not hard to get followers on Insta/Twitter/Facebook, lmao but fair play 

The follow4follow app is trash I had my account advertised on my friends with over 600k followers.  I'm just providing an easy platform for people who don't want to spend a few weeks to build up an account.

• 1 year later...

- be good looking
- dress well
- find your niche and make constant posts about it. Eg. If you're fit, make fitness posts. If you dress well do pics of what you're wearing
- don't take selfies
- get a good camera or at least one of the highest end phones out and have your m8 take your pic. 
- pics should be taken of you doing cool ****. So + up your social life and try to be more adventurous. 
- when you do something cool, have your m8 take many pics. Might seem corny but just tell him to not be a phaggot. Having like 50 pics from that one hiking trip to a waterfall will allow you to release content you already have slowly. 
- I only mostly follow women cuz I don't give a fuk about followers but if you want a big audience you need to add guys too. Don't leave your profile public.
- try to have a consistent color theme for your photo filters. 
- there is way to grow by relying on serious social media agencies and services (Instafollowfast.com). 

Goodluck.

Edited by Jacobi

• 3 months later...

When I was just starting to grow my Instagram profile and not having enough money to buy ads on popular influencers, I used the services of reliable social media marketing services such as https://instagrowing.net/buy-instagram-followers/ . This helped me raise the visibility of my profile and thereby attract new followers. Of course, I also used the classic organic methods of improving the profile and have always interacted with my audience. Now I have 15k followers.