Removal of negative.

RSGM Sales

I received a negative cause a customer had a problem with sending a bitcoin payment to our processor Mollie.

The payment bounced (as in it did not get enough confirmations within the time frame to be confirmed). This ONLY happens when the buyer DOES NOT send the correct amount of BTC or sends with a too low fee and the payment doesn't receive a confirmation in time.

I politely asked the buyer to contact info@mollie.nl (as can be checked via my OSBot PM's) but i don't think he wants to listen, yet even send an email at all.

I cannot help the customer by receiving his order because i didn't receive any payment (btc) for his order. Same goes with Bitpay, if u want a refund you have to contact them. I cannot magically make him have his bitcoin back.

- Kaii

Edited by Kaii
  • Like 1

Description of Negative Feedback: "Negative feedback is meant for trades to where you have not received the item you have paid for or someone has taken away money given to you for a service."

I paid the correct bitcoin amount and I did not receive what I had paid for. As a seller, you are responsible for the payment system you provide to customers. I can not fathom how my negative feedback should be removed when it clearly matches the description of the situation. Whether this was his intention or not is arbitrary in the description of negative feedback. The feedback system is designed to show other users how transactions of other customers went and my situation fits this by the book. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TheLyfestyle said:

Description of Negative Feedback: "Negative feedback is meant for trades to where you have not received the item you have paid for or someone has taken away money given to you for a service."

I paid the correct bitcoin amount and I did not receive what I had paid for. As a seller, you are responsible for the payment system you provide to customers. I can not fathom how my negative feedback should be removed when it clearly matches the description of the situation. Whether this was his intention or not is arbitrary in the description of negative feedback. The feedback system is designed to show other users how transactions of other customers went and my situation fits this by the book. 

That's not how the negative feedback system works on any market forum (runescape related). It's related to scamming and to prevent others from getting scammed before the user gets dealt with accordingly (aka be banned). I did not scam you so a negative is not warranted. If you spent as much time in responding to disputes or creating them than you would in to emailing Mollie, you would have your btc back already. 

• Mio locked this topic