Announcing OSBot 2!

Laz

holy people this was posted 3 weeks ago. Why did you have to post a thanks...I thought this was another thread saying OSBot 2 actually is released.

My opinion is don't keep your fingers crossed for long. People can say they are going to release something so that you will stay with them but just never plan on releasing said project.

I just wanted to say, I recently built a new computer and almost immediately suffered from blue screens. I thought maybe it was hardware related, but after taking it to Geek Squad and $200 later, everything ran perfect. They gave it back to me and within a day I was back to blue screens. Long story short I ONLY blue screen when running osbot. For some reason it is not compatible with my setup. I'm using a intel i7 4770k processor if that means anything, I'm really hoping this revamp will fix the issue.

I get random blue screens too although im not sure if its related to the bot client. Also running a 4770k CPU

0x0000124 error code? And it only happens if/when I have an osbot client open for a very long period(24hr+)

Edited by vipert