Max Mid Level Account-1678 total- b gloves-firecape-91 mining-Corp pet-PVM n PVP

sohail

6 minutes ago, sohail said:

you are doing this cus i didnt buy account from you and i had a reason tht you were not giving a recovery test lol. and no worries any1 buy this acc i will hold all the respsonsibilty ;)

peace lol

b165c46ff7d02fc5054db529672bd21d.png

But yeah, please carry on with your conspiracy theory. 

Just now, Decode said:

b165c46ff7d02fc5054db529672bd21d.png

But yeah, please carry on with your conspiracy theory. 

i know tomi how he is and wat was the real story tbh. he was refunding 40m acc which he sold but the guy ask for 130m lol. and i dont know who is this skype person. i didnt get any skype msgs by someone asking me. if they do i ll b honest and i was honest at 1st place saying i am not the OO, but i hold the respsonsibility ;)

1 minute ago, sohail said:

i know tomi how he is and wat was the real story tbh. he was refunding 40m acc which he sold but the guy ask for 130m lol. and i dont know who is this skype person. i didnt get any skype msgs by someone asking me. if they do i ll b honest and i was honest at 1st place saying i am not the OO, but i hold the respsonsibility ;)

Im not saying you wont. If anything i also know tomis is a very trustable person, to me anyways. I didn't edit your topic because you didn't buy my account, but because i was told about it by someone else.