Biggset lier and scammer! s k ii lz z

taraz

13 minutes ago, Decode said:

Wait. You recovered then gave him info and hes had access to the account, yes? 

also its obvious he has taken items off the account,he takes his sweet ass time to respond to these topics and has no evidence and has shown nothing but words to back his case.... this is annoying me now

38 minutes ago, Decode said:

@taraz the account had last logged in yesterday. The wealth on the account is roughly 330k. 

@s k ii lz z please send @taraz the relevant information about the account (Username/pw, email/pw change links). Let us know when you've done so. 

ight ive sent him a add request on skype

2 hours ago, s k ii lz z said:

ok i sent him account details and he wanted the acc registered to the same email... he still wants the stuff thats missing from the account and is accusing me of recovering the account,when i recovered it last night and pmed the info to decode so up to you mods now

Post skype pics proof pls.

12 hours ago, taraz said:

im scared to put anything on the account now. i feel very unsafe! i want my money back the money i paid for the account it was 80M 

----Edit

i conf that i got the account. also Rec details! 

sorry i can't refund u,i have already provided u recovery details u can easily recover anytime and once i have the account back and sell it on u can always recover and i'm the one who has to answer to disputes and mods @Dex @Jordan @Decode you guys have the final say... i have put my customers on hold and its been a few days now, can you make a final decision and resolve ths please? thanks

3 hours ago, s k ii lz z said:

sorry i can't refund u,i have already provided u recovery details u can easily recover anytime and once i have the account back and sell it on u can always recover and i'm the one who has to answer to disputes and mods @Dex @Jordan @Decode you guys have the final say... i have put my customers on hold and its been a few days now, can you make a final decision and resolve ths please? thanks

1 hour ago, taraz said:

Just so people will know! i think i will bot the account and make it perm Banned so he dont earn something anymore :P 

So you have the account in your possession now. Dispute closed.