Biggset lier and scammer! s k ii lz z

taraz

Biggest scammer! https://osbot.org/forum/profile/49248-s-k-ii-lz-z/

i bought a account from him some weeks ago for 80M i had around 10m on that and just bought Member. with a bond... Just bought member etc...

Biggest scammer... he was talking about his "undetected bot" and he got bad bcs i didnt did what he told me about. but since he was "Trusted" i didnt think he would recover the account back... would never buy any accounts from anybody! 

PA: https://www.playerauctions.com/rs2007/account/o!130593806/  ----Report him there also! 

[removed]

@Jordan this is being resolved offsite currently and the disputee has not responded as he is in the wrong 

no need to create multiple threads @taraz ur a scum lmao

and for the sythe issue, all the proof is on sythe and that is the first time i started trading and got into the black market of rs 07 etc and the account was shared with a friend and he scammed a user on sythe so i kindly refunded on his behalf and i submitted an appeal/pardon (also paif the 1.5m) back to the user who was scammed

current issue offsite is currently being reviewed by the offsite staff and i will update once it is resolved

this is the offsite dispute against me currently being reviewed

https://poopbot.org/forums/index.php/topic/10942-biggset-lier-and-scammer-s-k-ii-lz-zveer-maybe-have-two-accounts/#entry102838

Edited by s k ii lz z

1 hour ago, s k ii lz z said:

@Jordan this is being resolved offsite currently and the disputee has not responded as he is in the wrong 

no need to create multiple threads @taraz ur a scum lmao

and for the sythe issue, all the proof is on sythe and that is the first time i started trading and got into the black market of rs 07 etc and the account was shared with a friend and he scammed a user on sythe so i kindly refunded on his behalf and i submitted an appeal/pardon (also paif the 1.5m) back to the user who was scammed

current issue offsite is currently being reviewed by the offsite staff and i will update once it is resolved

this is the offsite dispute against me currently being reviewed

https://poopbot.org/forums/index.php/topic/10942-biggset-lier-and-scammer-s-k-ii-lz-zveer-maybe-have-two-accounts/#entry102838

He can create two disputes. But thanks for the link. For the ease of other staff, I'll quote your response there, here. 

hi,yes i did sell this user the account and i did not scam him or recover the account back lol,he still has the account and he is lying because i went onto recover an account section page on runescape and it says ''we are about to send an email with a link to reset your password to marius98.pure@gmail.com which was the email he gave me on the day of the purchase of the account

[pic proof]

c727cd7361.png

the one thing he forgot to do is change the email to a different one and didn't think i would look into this lol, nice try disputing me. i have never scammed and you are not getting a refund, you should be banned tbh for trying to get me banned and scamming and ruining my rep..

ea5af437cf.jpg

i told you once the private script is working well and you let me use the acc creator,then we have do business and you continuously said you wanted to script first so i just blocked you off skype..

so far as i am aware this guy got salty over me not giving him the script and mad over the fact that i removed him off skype... then he went to the further extent to try and get his money back for the account he bought off me trying to frame me for recovering it and calling me a scammer 

il leave this here once again to show everyone how stupid you made yourself look lmao over a game.

ea5af437cf.jpg

rkO8B0o.png

anything else you need let me know..

when will this get sorted because it seems he has fucked off

@taraz will have to provide proof that the account was recovered in some way. 

alright no worries, he has not replied to the other thread after i posted my story and the proof i provided clearly shows he still has access to the account and the same registered Email which he had set on the day of purchase on the account..

Disregarding this dispute,i have sold accounts to users here and theres been no issue....i hope u do get banned taraz 

Edited by s k ii lz z
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, s k ii lz z said:

alright no worries, he has not replied to the other thread after i posted my story and the proof i provided clearly shows he still has access to the account and the same registered Email which he had set on the day of purchase on the account..

Disregarding this dispute,i have sold accounts to users here and theres been no issue....i hope u do get banned taraz 

You could just as easily created an email that starts with M and recovered the account. It's not hard concrete proof or anything. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Jordan said:

You could just as easily created an email that starts with M and recovered the account. It's not hard concrete proof or anything. 

if that was the case, i wouldn't be here still and all the other accounts ive sold to users here and offsite would be disputing against me

never the less, he doesn't want to respond to my reply offsite on the thread he has made so i leave it in your hands,i have customers i have to tend to and have put my business on hold for the time being because of this guy

4 hours ago, s k ii lz z said:

if that was the case, i wouldn't be here still and all the other accounts ive sold to users here and offsite would be disputing against me

never the less, he doesn't want to respond to my reply offsite on the thread he has made so i leave it in your hands,i have customers i have to tend to and have put my business on hold for the time being because of this guy

No, your past scams are interfering with your business.

You will remain TWC (or possibly banned) until you can provide proof of refund of your scam victims and/or resolve your issues on Sythe, PowerBot and DreamBot.

@taraz you need to respond to this dispute or we'll have to close it for lack of evidence.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Jordan said:

No, your past scams are interfering with your business.

You will remain TWC (or possibly banned) until you can provide proof of refund of your scam victims and/or resolve your issues on Sythe, p****bot and poopbot.

@taraz you need to respond to this dispute or we'll have to close it for lack of evidence.

Yeah I can provide proof of me refunding the Sythe user on behalf of my friend who's Sythe ACC I was using and they didn't accept my appeal so I came to osbot and p****bot..if I was a scammer then I would of been banned ages ago,instead I've built up my rep and respect on these forums separately and have been a legit business person in the community...never the less I will try to find the proof of me refunding the user and see what I have to face next..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, s k ii lz z said:

Yeah I can provide proof of me refunding the Sythe user on behalf of my friend who's Sythe ACC I was using and they didn't accept my appeal so I came to osbot and p****bot..if I was a scammer then I would of been banned ages ago,instead I've built up my rep and respect on these forums separately and have been a legit business person in the community...never the less I will try to find the proof of me refunding the user and see what I have to face next..

Sounds good. 

2 hours ago, s k ii lz z said:

I have also refunded people on these forums instead of avoiding it and evading so I would like to say I'm reasonable and should be allowed to continue business on the forums once I have posted proof

Create an appeal and will discuss it there. From now on this will stay on topic with the dispute at hand. We are waiting on @taraz for now. 

• Like 2

i dont know why the fuck you keep lieing? and the worst thing you lieing to the Mod! if you really think that! i have acces to the account then i didnt make all this threads... and for the fuck sake. i'm not a lier. you own me 100m! so you should add me on skype again. and mod can also join if he wants to. so we can fix this. else you will be banned. 

• Like 1