Biggset lier and scammer! s k ii lz z

taraz

1 hour ago, taraz said:

i dont know why the fuck you keep lieing? and the worst thing you lieing to the Mod! if you really think that! i have acces to the account then i didnt make all this threads... and for the fuck sake. i'm not a lier. you own me 100m! so you should add me on skype again. and mod can also join if he wants to. so we can fix this. else you will be banned. 

This doesn't have any evidence of you not having access to the account, or counter argument for his response... This helps us get nowhere. 

@taraz@s k ii lz z Who is the original owner? Who can recover the account? Has anyone tried to recover the account? Where is the original account selling thread? How was the account created?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jordan said:

This doesn't have any evidence of you not having access to the account, or counter argument for his response... This helps us get nowhere. 

@taraz@s k ii lz z Who is the original owner? Who can recover the account? Has anyone tried to recover the account? Where is the original account selling thread? How was the account created?

@s k ii lz z He should be The Orignal owner. the thread was on Playerauction and i asked if he had any accounts and he had. i trusted him bcs he did some quest for me some while ago. 

43 minutes ago, Jordan said:

i am the original owner of the account and i can recover it,i have not  recovered yet because he still has access to the account and its registered under his email address i have just checked, he can easily take a pic of X amount of cash on the account and bank then trade it over to a different account and take a picture of placeholders in the bank and claim that the goods were stolen and make me refund lmao

yeah this is getting us nowhere, i can happily recover the account,then what? he is not getting the money back for the account because he has basically tried to frame me and said i have scammed him..

there was no account  thread it was just on skype and i have the user blocked and deleted so i doubt there will be saved logs,u can get him to post all the logs if you wish?

what do u suggest now @Jordan

11 hours ago, s k ii lz z said:

i am the original owner of the account and i can recover it,i have not  recovered yet because he still has access to the account and its registered under his email address i have just checked, he can easily take a pic of X amount of cash on the account and bank then trade it over to a different account and take a picture of placeholders in the bank and claim that the goods were stolen and make me refund lmao

yeah this is getting us nowhere, i can happily recover the account,then what? he is not getting the money back for the account because he has basically tried to frame me and said i have scammed him..

there was no account  thread it was just on skype and i have the user blocked and deleted so i doubt there will be saved logs,u can get him to post all the logs if you wish?

Well, @taraz claims he has no acces to it so just recover, hand it back to him and all should be good.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, s k ii lz z said:

You keep on lieing? like you always do.... i want my 100m back. you are a scammer! everyone should know that... i dont want the account since you just rec it back i dont want that to happend anymore.. i remember when i check the email it wasnt started with mxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com it was started with your last name! So Dude stop fucking lieing and give me the cash! Rawji So it was Rxxxxxxx@gmail.com you know that i can just give some proff to jagex that you sold the account and the account will be banned you know that rigth? i hope you do since if you dont give me my 100m Back then i will do it and you will lose the account :P 

and stop play stupid and idiot! You recover bcs you got mad at me. so up to you if you wanna lose the account thats up to you :P.. hope we can fix this since he is a scammer! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, taraz said:

you think really a scammer will give that to me? -.- jesus! he keep on lieing and bullshiting all stuff.. 

Lol, ok. Well if you don't want the account we can't do anything for you. You've provided no evidence that he scammed you, you just cry about him being a scammer and lying with no actual substance to any of your posts, despite me asking you to provide information or cooperate over and over again.

Your options are to take the account, provide evidence to your claims, or I'll close the dispute.

@s k ii lz z, give the info to me for and I'll check it and give it to @taraz .

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Jordan said:

Lol, ok. Well if you don't want the account we can't do anything for you. You've provided no evidence that he scammed you, you just cry about him being a scammer and lying with no actual substance to any of your posts, despite me asking you to provide information or cooperate over and over again.

Your options are to take the account, provide evidence to your claims, or I'll close the dispute.

@s k ii lz z, give the info to me for and I'll check it and give it to @taraz .

the thing i gived you everything! But the Link got removed in the thread.... what else do you want? and why should i lie? im not a lier. what proff should i show you? that i cant login to the account? Really? i dont think i have to prove that thing. since i makeing a thread about this.. and i really want my money then the account since i know he will just rec it back in some days. 

12 minutes ago, Decode said:

@s k ii lz z send me the details of the account and i'll log in to check it. I expect to see the last log in atleast a few days ago. Awaiting your pm. 

will send u now,he has had access since i recovered it late last night when i last posted,i got told not to log in after it got recovered will send u details now

9 minutes ago, Decode said:

Wait. You recovered then gave him info and hes had access to the account, yes? 

no,i recovered the account and waited for a mod to approve my post and reply to my last post and then now im going to hand over details to @Decode on skype but he said 'the last log in should be a few days ago'' even though @taraz has had access all along and i recovered the account last night

• Like 1