Dispute Against Hokage/Worker

Koont

Hi,

I'm not too sure whos name I put into the title so I'm sorry for giving @Hokage the full fire because he is the service owner.

Disputed member: @Hokage @0squester

Thread Link:  I requested a service and he replied to it, I stated hand done etc

That is his service thread showing the worker list who I am disputing. 

Explanation: So, I requested a service to be completed, and Hokage set me up with one of his workers, I made it clear I wanted it all hand done as It already had a 2-day ban on it, and I didn't want to risk my account. I had a someone doing quests for me, however, it would be unable to bot the quests I needed as I've looked through stealth quester and all his quests are none of the ones I needed. So, this makes it clear it was 0squester, and I hate to put a bad name on someone's service thread because of a worker but I've lost my main and I'm unhappy about this.

@0squester Was assigned to the job by Hokage, to complete my 47-60 Mining, which he got to 53 then I believe he went to sleep, I asked Hokage if it was okay my quester complete some in between and he said sure, which he went on to do with no problems and when Shane (0squester) returned I asked him to log out so Shane could continue doing my mining, which he did as it was 6 Am and going to sleep, this is where it all went wrong.

Shane began to complete my mining requests final levels 53-60 in which time I kept checking high scores to make sure it was being complete, and asking in skype how he was getting on and I was getting no reply, so I messaged Hokage asking him why Shane was offline on skype, then I said mining seems to be taking its time and I never got a reply, then I asked Hokage how long Shane worked for him, he said around a month which was fair enough made me a little bit calmer, until... 

Hokage replies with he must be close if he was 58 two hours ago which Shane didn't reply for 3 hours later to say it was complete, but in between that Hokage said we'd have to wait to hear from Shane as he was online so he couldn't contact him and he had probably gone to his mates house (Which again, on high scores it said 53 mining, not 58 so if he went to his friends house he never logged out once) then Shane pops up to say 'It's all done and he fucked up and went to his boys place' so he did confirm to leaving the house but someone account never logged out? Awesome.... then suddenly he said he messed up the levels and got it to 61, hmm okay, seems weird as no one trains anything for free and you don't forget about going over 60 mining especially to 61 then even gaining more xp towards 62, you just don't do that when it's a paid service.

So, I asked for screenshots, which is easy enough since I asked for them before he even started my service and he said sure, so... He goes here is the last level all the rest are on my laptop? sorry, what... You haven't logged out in 6 hours but somehow all the images are on a different laptop and you can't send them right away? so he finished my full service and got it to 61 but wasn't on his laptop to send them, so I messaged Hokage saying how it's a bit strange that he never answered once when completing the service, he got it to 61 and I think he botted the account, but I never got any response to that, so I just played it cool and left it as it was left him feedback, and ordered thieving service.

I was at this point in work, and Shane completed it while I was working and it was all done by the time I finished, and then I logged into pay Hokage as they said it was fine to do this as I was in work and everything was done perfectly, until 1 hour ago when I get online to find my account is fully Perm banned.

So I messaged Hokage instantly ask if he was here and explaining the situation, to which point he apologised and asked me to wait before opening a dispute so he could ask all people shane was servicing to change their passwords and try get more money from shane just incase, which I totally understood and you're about to go into a dispute you don't want to put yourself out of pocket.. So, after that he asked me what I wanted for compensation and how much? Which I don't know the quest to.

I'm not too sure what Compensation I want, but I want my account back, this was my main and this is the very last update of the account with the stats and quest points.

93ffce392984beea339ad3d2a24e6a4b.png

I had 16million firemaking XP

13Million Fletching Xp

137 Quest points 

1353 Total and overall pretty much all skills for quest cape (Which I needed a few skills to be finished then my quester was going to do the full cape for me)

I Feel I should be refunded for the work I paid for and either offered a replacement account or money value of this account, which isn't really good enough as I will have to wait months for the account to be fully complete with my firemaking Xp/fleching and all quest requirements and quests to be done, 77 Farming cost me hell of a lot of money doing trees and time i put into it..

Evidence:

6c8bb9953a91c2458ed06bdce54ba01e.png

8b1aa3b76b26002063ddeb17ae747ac4.png

fae48daba79294bb9a023180c2332379.png

8ee07fd6ea6360eb1bd6e3d57007476d.png

970f65fd02ee1a2d365ecdd91908c5ec.png

d783604b47be1e3fb8b0fefcfc121784.png

f8889ba4930f6ff223cdac3b278f795a.png

bff5ed71b8eca25a1ed55e5f5a0ec931.png

cd28cb1d0919a6e9735ddccc4f392829.png

487b91707b11533c5729f0290a917e98.png

80cba4f60eea0ec343436bd956d04513.png

033572625bf236355eb0eba09ff14b8d.pngdaa5c770e6eb55ddd8e24d22250024aa.png

d7b6a5c67bacc4182b36a8ee1154c5f2.png

PLEASE HIDE ALL EVIDENCE FOR STAFF ONLY I DON'T WANT TO BE ANOTHER THREAD IN SPAM RELATED SO A DISPUTE I DON'T FEEL IT'S FAIR FOR THE SERVICE PROVIDER.

Apparently this isn't the first time his has happened either with this worker, he has been accused of this before by @upotudrop and I don't think it is good enough, you can easily use a bot attached to osbuddy so it is easy to bot but it doesn't help the fact he was serving my account over the weekend and now it is perm banned, I have tried to have it quashed and me and @Hokage have agreed if we agree on compensation and he pays me off and 28 days later I get my account ban quashed I will refund him with a slight agreement of a month of no training being done or quest cape I'm missing out overall but we're both understanding and have agreed it would be resolved. 

The worker has been banned. @Hokage/@Koont please keep us updated on how the compensation goes. If you two can't come to a suitable valuation on the account, feel free to give us a shout and we'll get a fair evaluation of it. 

If the worker wishes to appeal his ban he'll have to refund the amount @Hokage will be paying @Koont.

3 hours ago, Decode said:

The worker has been banned. @Hokage/@Koont please keep us updated on how the compensation goes. If you two can't come to a suitable valuation on the account, feel free to give us a shout and we'll get a fair evaluation of it. 

If the worker wishes to appeal his ban he'll have to refund the amount @Hokage will be paying @Koont.

Thank you decode. Hokage is currently sleeping if you can come to a fair evaluation which considers everything that would help, we tried to do it already but found it hard. 

The account also had 6 Mil wealth & 5 Bonds in pouch which I have text receipt for from Jagex. Thanks. 

Edited by Koont

2 hours ago, Koont said:

Thank you decode. Hokage is currently sleeping if you can come to a fair evaluation which considers everything that would help, we tried to do it already but found it hard. 

The account also had 6 Mil wealth & 5 Bonds in pouch which I have text receipt for from Jagex. Thanks. 

1 hour ago, Hokage said:

Hi, i would love if the team can give us their evaluation of the account so we can base our compensation on. Thank you.

Alright give me ~ 24 hours to come up with an evaluation.

@Koont besidese the 6 mil/5 bonds, do you have a quest list of what quests have been completed, as well as screenshots of untradeables on the account? 

• Like 2

Ok first, as per this screenshot: 

e0362f81abbfbf856ec3ae587c223c51.png

You hit 106.5k xp, at level 58. 

And then, as per this screenshot:

e2fefa3bb9b8d09e224c4529f7a201cc.png

You hit 184.3k xp, at level 61. 

Now, thats all good however, according to this screenshot, you hit 58 @ 7:03.

6e05b7939a7eff1df71bf3caf7e1b909.png

And then 3 hours later, you say you fucked up and went to your boys and what not. 

799d905101faf8390960333c7f5918f6.png

According to the first 2 screenshots, it'd take you a little over 3 hours to get from 106k xp to 184k xp @ ~ 26k xp/hr. 

So, care to explain how you managed to finish, go to your boys, and comeback in exactly 3 hours? @0squester2?

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Decode said:

Alright give me ~ 24 hours to come up with an evaluation.

@Koont besidese the 6 mil/5 bonds, do you have a quest list of what quests have been completed, as well as screenshots of untradeables on the account? 

The 6 mil is including everything like that, there wasn't many untradeables all quest items. 

I can send images of all quests which got completed if that helps? 

17 minutes ago, Decode said:

Please do.

Currently 2.05 Am for me I'll ask my quester to do it for me if he's around. 

@DyQuest please can you add all the screenshots of quests please mate. Also if a mod can hide them in case the account ever does get unbanned least I can't get banned again for letting people on the account as the username will be on show. Thanks. 

1 hour ago, Koont said:

Currently 2.05 Am for me I'll ask my quester to do it for me if he's around. 

@DyQuest please can you add all the screenshots of quests please mate. Also if a mod can hide them in case the account ever does get unbanned least I can't get banned again for letting people on the account as the username will be on show. Thanks. 

Will hide them once they've been posted.

i didnt finish anything i brought my laptop to my friends he is the next barracks over from me? We were playing cod and i was afk mining in and out of matches. Laptops are meant to be portable and of course i would take it so i can finish and make sure i had all the screen shots to verify..and before you say oo well why didnt you take your phone im not dependant on my electronics nor does anybody reach out to me in korea bc i do not have a number to text and when i hang out with friends i like for us not to be staring at our phones so that i left in my room on the charger. Also he already had a 2 day ban for botting himself...so we are just gunna let that slide and blame it on others?? Who is to say he didnt try to bot again i seen way more ppl get disputed against for botting and nothing happen bc there its hard to tell i just showed every level and xp rates and he was already banned like really lol

Edited by 0squester2

• Mio locked this topic